Terran Plot Confusion

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

ianrobo75
x4

Terran Plot Confusion

Post by ianrobo75 » Wed, 19. May 21, 08:04

So, I was playing my only game, started at 2.0, and was doing the Terran mission where I got the Geometric Owl, and did the spacesuit through the doors thing, shoot stuff, and the puzzles, and ended up exploring all Terran sectors in that mission. So far so good. Then I ended up in Brennan's Triumph in the Owl, -15 enemy to the Terrans [TER], but friends with Segaris Pioneers [PIO]. Then I had some surgery on my knee and have been away for a few weeks.
At this point, that mission is finished (can't remember the name of it :gruebel: ).
Am I missing something or are the Terrans supposed to be enemies? And is the end of the mission quite underwhelming? :?:

Now I have terraforming as an option, so that's good. Also, there is a single Terran station in Gaian Prophecy, so I can shoot the odd pirate to very slowly increase rep with the Terran's, just seems that the plot should end that way.
Win10 Home 64-bit, Intel i7-9750H @ 2.6GHz. NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8 GB). 16 GB ram.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Terran Plot Confusion

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 19. May 21, 11:33

It might be worth noting this thread if you did the Pioneer gamestart. You will probably need much better TER rep first though.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

ianrobo75
x4

Re: Terran Plot Confusion

Post by ianrobo75 » Wed, 19. May 21, 20:30

yes, that did it. I shot pirates to get to neutral, then did a couple of TER missions to get a positive rep. then wandered further into TER space and got the mission. Thanks.
Win10 Home 64-bit, Intel i7-9750H @ 2.6GHz. NVidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8 GB). 16 GB ram.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”