Moving Player HQ with Ships?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hawkseyez
x4

Moving Player HQ with Ships?

Post by Hawkseyez » Tue, 18. May 21, 20:16

Anyone know how to move all your ships with the HQ when you jump it? i jumped it once and it did take a couple ships with it but i don't remember why or how i did it. trying to save myself alittle trouble. going to jump into Alys Misfortune for the impossible one terraforming mission. thx.

NightmareNight91
x4

Re: Moving Player HQ with Ships?

Post by NightmareNight91 » Thu, 20. May 21, 03:51

I just docked every ship and removed all assignments before jumping, it worked fine for me.

strask412
x4

Post by strask412 » Tue, 25. May 21, 06:55

NightmareNight91 wrote:
Thu, 20. May 21, 03:51
I just docked every ship and removed all assignments before jumping, it worked fine for me.
I did the opposite and made sure nobody was docked or in the area, which also worked.

It seems, now that I've done it, like the place the HQ leaves behind is not harmed, but the destination where it lands is where the danger is at.
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

Raptor34
x4

Post by Raptor34 » Wed, 26. May 21, 20:36

From what I've asked just get them docked and they'll travel along. Yes, including L/XL ships.
Personally I've only had my personal collection of S/M docked and they moved along without issues.
If you mean subordinates, then they'll need to move there the long way. But I didn't mess with any commands and they seemed to work fine from their new sector.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”