Trying to get ANT/ARG to be at war with TER

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

strask412
x4

Trying to get ANT/ARG to be at war with TER

Post by strask412 » Sun, 16. May 21, 02:24

My understanding was that I could get ANT/ARG relations to stay the same, but to put them mutually at war with TER, by doing the TER covert operations plotline. But I'm fearing I've missed something because at this point I've got operations hyena and draco active in my journal and both of those seem to be going away from the goals I have. I am just trying to make sure that if I need to load a previous save I can do so soon. :)

So, can anyone map out for me the choices required to get to this result (strong ANT/ARG relations, both at war with TER) and/or tell me if I've ruined my chances already? Thanks!
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

bodrum
x4

Re: Trying to get ANT/ARG to be at war with TER

Post by bodrum » Sun, 16. May 21, 03:15

Dont worry, you havent missed the boat. You get presented with the 3 final options right at the end of the mission train and its pretty clear and obvious once you get there;

-Status quo
-Force a split between Ant & Arg
-Force war between Ter and Ant/Arg

strask412
x4

Re: Trying to get ANT/ARG to be at war with TER

Post by strask412 » Sun, 16. May 21, 03:50

Thanks so much for that confirmation. It matches my understanding from elsewhere, but elsewhere was NOT as clear as you. :)
"If I were a shadowy nemesis that wanted to strike the Protectorate where it's weakest, Pioneers space is where I'd begin."
- Delilah Shiratori

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”