Alliance of the Word?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Hawkseyez
x4

Alliance of the Word?

Post by Hawkseyez » Wed, 12. May 21, 07:25

Anyone know if i need the Alliance of the word for end of Paranid plot? i think i might have gone there to pick up a scroll or something previously but don't remember. i claimed Trinity Sanctum VII and want to destroy their wharf. don't want to hoop myself though. thx.

bodrum
x4

Re: Alliance of the Word?

Post by bodrum » Wed, 12. May 21, 11:18

Nah you're fine. Go ahead and execute Order 66.

ALI seem to only exist to give you early game access to some ships that you might not have the rep to get otherwise

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Wed, 12. May 21, 14:21

Yes they are involved in the Paranid Unification storyline. You pick up some sacred scrolls from them. I do not know about the Paranid Escalation storyline.

Hawkseyez
x4

Post by Hawkseyez » Wed, 12. May 21, 16:44

Imperial Good wrote:
Wed, 12. May 21, 14:21
Yes they are involved in the Paranid Unification storyline. You pick up some sacred scrolls from them. I do not know about the Paranid Escalation storyline.
right now im finished building Buc's Haven and gathering supplies and the 1 billion for Dal. wasn't sure if needed them still. can't find the mission chain. thanks for help, ill wait a bit longer. its in the way of the pathing for my miners. smh. still have 7 Godrealm stations to destroy, so will revisit it later. cheers.

bodrum
x4

Post by bodrum » Wed, 12. May 21, 17:12

Ah sorry for the misinformation, I never unify the Paranid, all the war all the time is my jam

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Thu, 13. May 21, 02:08

bodrum wrote:
Wed, 12. May 21, 17:12
Ah sorry for the misinformation, I never unify the Paranid, all the war all the time is my jam
You can make TRI go to war with other factions after their formation. You can even have them duke out with the Terrans if you own the DLC.

bodrum
x4

Post by bodrum » Fri, 14. May 21, 18:30

Maybe I'll try that in the next runthrough, as part of a 'Terran Management Strategy'. Pre-CoH I always felt making HOP bigger and scarier was a bad move....

jlehtone
x4

Post by jlehtone » Sat, 15. May 21, 10:06

bodrum wrote:
Fri, 14. May 21, 18:30
Pre-CoH I always felt making HOP bigger and scarier was a bad move....
First time entering Xenon sector in X2/X3/X4 was scary: red all over. First time to see Terrans: quite scary. Alas, the feeling does not last. Now it is them that know that player does not enter sectors; sectors arrive to player's presence. :roll:
Goner Pancake Protector X
Insanity included at no extra charge.
There is no Box. I am the sand.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”