HAT mission

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

i64man
x3tc

HAT mission

Post by i64man » Tue, 4. May 21, 12:48

Once again, I turn to this forum for some enlightmen..... I am starting the HAT missions in which I have to investigate HAT Politics....even in gaming we have politics... :lol: .. anyway, I have done around 4 missions on HC1, but still I do not see any indications of progress.... I am at the general vicinity of the marker when the mission is active, but there is nothing ... am I missing something?

Maebius

Re: HAT mission

Post by Maebius » Tue, 4. May 21, 12:55

Can you post a screenshot of the current mission and the marker you're at?
That's kind of vague :lol:

i64man
x3tc

Post by i64man » Tue, 4. May 21, 13:41

Ok, I will sometime tomorrow.

chip56

Post by chip56 » Tue, 4. May 21, 14:30

If you are talking about the TERRAN mission where it tells you to investigate HAT:
Just follow the old HAT story line (Start by talking with Reena on the HAT base, follow those quests). This mission is done once Dal joins you.

i64man
x3tc

Post by i64man » Wed, 5. May 21, 07:00

Ok chip56, so where can I find this Reena? Here is the location were the mission is directing me, but some how I can insert the picture... but the location is across the superhighway around 50 km from the HAT trading station in Hat Choice 1

chip56

Post by chip56 » Wed, 5. May 21, 07:47

You should have gotten a message from HAT that HAT is hiring and you should have some other mission which points you to Reena. Usually she is on the same station as the HAT representative and has her own office there.

i64man
x3tc

Post by i64man » Thu, 6. May 21, 14:34

@chip56, I have not been offered any hiring, but would that could be because I still have not finished the fate of the yaki mission?

chip56

Post by chip56 » Thu, 6. May 21, 15:00

I think you misunderstood that, its not a direct "go hire Dal mission". You should have gotten some message in your message log once you arrived near HAT space :" HAT is hiring pilots" aka they give missions to you. That should unlock a mission that you should dock on a HAT station and talk with Reen Omara (Sorry i wrote Reena first, its acutally only Reen as first name). The first mission from her should be that you ship some medical goods around. Then you get a couple follow up missions (the HAT plot).Stuff will hapen and the HAT plot is done once Dal joins you. At that point the PAR, Split and TER plots unlock.

The Hat plot does not depend on any other plot. Its actually the other way around: Some other plots demand you do HAT first.
Just go to HAT space. Just try to go the station with the representative and check if it has Reens office in the elevator.

i64man
x3tc

Post by i64man » Thu, 6. May 21, 15:56

Well, in that case, I better go back and look at the message. I do not recall seeing anything like that. I went there after getting the mission from the representative on Mars.

chip56

Post by chip56 » Thu, 6. May 21, 20:05

Thats not the real mission.

The terrans at mars pretty much tell you: "Please finish some other quests first. Namely the HAT quests".
Reading the TER text part will not help you at all. heck it will only confuse you. The only good this TER mission is that it points you to the right sector to meet Reen if you didnt yet. But after that ignore the TER part. It does not even point you at the station.
You need to finish the good pre terran expansion HAT plot. i think the first part is called "join hatikvah trade revolution" Thats the mission you need. look at your available missions and accepted missions for that.

You need to go to the one and only sector owned by hatikvah. Somewhere near there you should have gotten a message that HAT is hiring. And you should be able to find a mission that tells you to speak with Reen.
Really just go to Hativahs choice, look for the HAT station with the representaive and dock there. Unless that station was destroyed at some point its almost guaranteed that this is the station Reen is on. Visit the elevator and travel to her office. Follow the missions she gives you.

i64man
x3tc

Post by i64man » Fri, 7. May 21, 10:06

@ chip56, I am sorry, all this typing only to discovered that the mission you refer to was there all along,.... I just didn't checked on the other tabs were the missions are issued,,,, :evil: ,,,, I finally found it, joined them, meet Dal and completed the first mission. Now I am on my way to scan the Scale Green pirates .... question, I got the virus/worn while I was on the transport.... but since Dal suggested I needed a fast ship, I transfer from the Calisto to the Katana .... now the question is, would the worn transfer with me or would it stayed on the Calisto?

chip56

Post by chip56 » Fri, 7. May 21, 11:17

It transfers. You can use any ship you want for the mission.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”