Triggers for TRI v TER war....

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

grapedog
x4

Triggers for TRI v TER war....

Post by grapedog » Wed, 7. Apr 21, 11:11

Dal Busta is offering a way to make the TRI go to war, and i have TEL and ARG as availanle choices. TER is also a choice, but it is currently greyed out. What triggers do i need to activate that option?

And is there a way to get say ZYA, RHA, CUB, or HoP and PAR before they unite, to go to wat on the terrans?

Can you get ANT and ARG united in a war against TER?

Raevyan
x4

Re: Triggers for TRI v TER war....

Post by Raevyan » Wed, 7. Apr 21, 12:23

TRI need to have borders with those factions so that you can select them. Just talk through the options and a war with everyone option appears.

Regarding ANT/ARG vs TER that’s a thing if you do the covert operation plot.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Wed, 7. Apr 21, 12:41

rene6740 wrote:
Wed, 7. Apr 21, 12:23
TRI need to have borders with those factions so that you can select them. Just talk through the options and a war with everyone option appears.

Regarding ANT/ARG vs TER that’s a thing if you do the covert operation plot.
So the trigger for tri vs ter is only that they must have bordering sectors? There are no plot triggers that need to be completed? And i can start the other wars, jist not against TER, which is really the only one i want them to war against.

Raevyan
x4

Post by Raevyan » Wed, 7. Apr 21, 15:33

You get to decide whether TRI will go at war with one faction they have a border with or all factions.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Wed, 7. Apr 21, 15:39

rene6740 wrote:
Wed, 7. Apr 21, 15:33
You get to decide whether TRI will go at war with one faction they have a border with or all factions.
Ahh, i had understood "all factions" as just the ones you could specifically ask about. Ill try it out tonight and see what happens. Ill probably have to help the TEL though, their ships are so bad.

Raevyan
x4

Post by Raevyan » Wed, 7. Apr 21, 16:08

grapedog wrote:
Wed, 7. Apr 21, 15:39
rene6740 wrote:
Wed, 7. Apr 21, 15:33
Ahh, i had understood "all factions" as just the ones you could specifically ask about. Ill try it out tonight and see what happens. Ill probably have to help the TEL though, their ships are so bad.
No "all factions" does mean all factions. Min/Tel; arg/ant; frf/zya fight together.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”