Yaki storyline - Terrans decided for me :(

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

tijup
x4

Yaki storyline - Terrans decided for me :(

Post by tijup » Wed, 31. Mar 21, 03:53

I have been busy lately ramping up my productions around the ring, and thus, put a pause on Storyline quests.

A few hours ago, I noticed an Asguard in Tharka's Cascade XV killing stations left and righ, alone.
I've seen stations "disapeering" in other xenon sectors, and notice that the whole Tharka's Cascade is empty of Xenons' ships !
none in sight since a very long while.

As I was looking for the blueprint for the Moreya, I just teleported to a ship that I had stationned in Savage Spur I, a few of days ago.

Now, all the sudden, I get messages from our Wingman, but I didn't pay attention.
4 minutes later, an other one, but on that one, he said that he will await my orders, wait wuut ?
I just seen something flashing with the mission complete sound.

"Save them from Themselves" completed.
I'll go check the Amplifier Station, that darn Asguard has destroyed it !

Note that it was my intention to do that particular quest, and none of the 2 others, so, it's kinda fine.
But the fact that a lone Asguard could destroy a quest item ? seriously ?

Should that be considered as a bug ?

Waltz99
x4

Re: Yaki storyline - Terrans decided for me :(

Post by Waltz99 » Wed, 31. Mar 21, 12:03

as soon these quest lines become available the Terrans actually sent 2 asgards on their way to the Yaki base and I could choose to either join them or not.
They started killing everything on their way in my game. I even noticed a dead I near one of the stations.
Yet when I was nearby the asgards where completely useless.

I killed the amplifier myself but you could still do the other mission to destroy the yaki base. depending on what choice you made before.
Make sure you received the Syn from the terrans also.

I wouldn't consider it a bug because they seem to send a fleet to that target intentionally if you say the yaki are a thread and tell them their base location.

Scoob
x4

Re: Yaki storyline - Terrans decided for me :(

Post by Scoob » Wed, 31. Mar 21, 16:24

Interesting, I never had any Asgards show up in my game, perhaps they turned around after I destroyed the Amplifier Station myself?

Scoob.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”