A heart for pirates

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Wolfsklaue
x3tc

A heart for pirates

Post by Wolfsklaue » Mon, 22. Mar 21, 20:05

First: Please Excuse my English, last time i wrote something in Eng is long ago.

I just finished the Quest "A Hearts for Pirates". I cleared all the Xenon Sectors around the Yaki and the quest got completed. But nothing else happend. No Message, no Talking, nothing. And the Yaki are still doing their Yaki stuff...so not much
The Quest says it will create a new market and I was hoping for a Free Pirate State or something like that in the old Xenon Sectors.

My Game is modified so maybe it´s cause of that but I´m not sure... so my question: Is there any Reaction of this Quest or is it just a RP thing ?

JodMcJod

Re: A heart for pirates

Post by JodMcJod » Fri, 2. Apr 21, 13:36

Wait... There is a quest for that? I did that as soon as I met them because terran Asgards kept popping up in those sectors and I was afraid they would destroy the Yaki base before they sell me their blueprints. How do I get this quest or did I break the storyline by doing it prematurely?

raUlo
x4

Re: A heart for pirates

Post by raUlo » Fri, 2. Apr 21, 14:05

Wolfsklaue wrote:
Mon, 22. Mar 21, 20:05
First: Please Excuse my English, last time i wrote something in Eng is long ago.

I just finished the Quest "A Hearts for Pirates". I cleared all the Xenon Sectors around the Yaki and the quest got completed. But nothing else happend. No Message, no Talking, nothing. And the Yaki are still doing their Yaki stuff...so not much
The Quest says it will create a new market and I was hoping for a Free Pirate State or something like that in the old Xenon Sectors.

My Game is modified so maybe it´s cause of that but I´m not sure... so my question: Is there any Reaction of this Quest or is it just a RP thing ?
I've been wondering the same thing and I also posted this as a bug report, but got no answer. So unfortunately, it seems that's all there is to it. I tried loading another save game and playing the quest differently (lay a path to Earth for the Xenon to invade) and the outcome was the same: they're not trying to construct new stations and there are no mission offers from the Yaki base.

With all the cool stuff the DLC brought along, this was a huge disappointment and pretty much ruined it for me. What's the point in adding a new faction to the game, with new ships and a unique story and style, and even state it in the quest that they're going to have their own economy if that's not true?

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”