Coh help: mission "The Meeting"

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

GArch
x4

Coh help: mission "The Meeting"

Post by GArch » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 04:24

Bit of an oddball this, I flew into the sector blowing past the gate guards scripted to intercept you at about 6k, so that wasn't interacted with. Jumped straight to step 5. I placed an adv sat at a defense station still under construction, it didn't have a dock.

Seta'd for a good amount of time, the dock finished, grinded rep down to be able to dock and I can't find the official anywhere. There is no guidance? Anyone who passed this part tell me if this mission is gimped?

Non-modded.

Edit: anyone else with this problem, a steam user posted a work-around. Destroying the station jumps the official to another station.

Takichi
x4

Re: Coh help: mission "The Meeting"

Post by Takichi » Sun, 21. Mar 21, 16:16

I dont even now on which station he is.... i also got no Official Mission Log on this either..... Just the Secret Service Woman always tells me i shoul meet with the Official.

Raistlain
x4

Post by Raistlain » Mon, 22. Mar 21, 06:05

I'm having the exact same issue. I had teleported between some ships and never saw the border guards or what station I am supposed to go to. For some reason it claimed I completed the satellite deployment and is marking the "bribe official" as complete, even though I haven't spoken to him and received the dialogue telling me to speak to him. I get no guidance or have any indication of where to go. Very frustrating.

AdrianH
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by AdrianH » Mon, 22. Mar 21, 09:08

Raistlain wrote:
Mon, 22. Mar 21, 06:05
I'm having the exact same issue. I had teleported between some ships and never saw the border guards or what station I am supposed to go to. For some reason it claimed I completed the satellite deployment and is marking the "bribe official" as complete, even though I haven't spoken to him and received the dialogue telling me to speak to him. I get no guidance or have any indication of where to go. Very frustrating.
Hi Raistlain,

this sounds like a different issue to the one the other two have encountered (for which there will be a fix in the next update). Do you mind passing me a save so that I can see what went wrong?

Thank you in advance,

Adrian

Takichi
x4

Post by Takichi » Mon, 22. Mar 21, 13:59

AdrianH wrote:
Mon, 22. Mar 21, 09:08
Raistlain wrote:
Mon, 22. Mar 21, 06:05
Hi Raistlain,

this sounds like a different issue to the one the other two have encountered (for which there will be a fix in the next update). Do you mind passing me a save so that I can see what went wrong?

Thank you in advance,

Adrian
Great, love to hear thar. Would you be so Kind, is this Fix Save Game friendly or do we have to start over?

AdrianH
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by AdrianH » Mon, 22. Mar 21, 14:12

Takichi wrote:
Mon, 22. Mar 21, 13:59
Great, love to hear thar. Would you be so Kind, is this Fix Save Game friendly or do we have to start over?
The mission and its guidance will be restored when you load up your save game, so there is no need to restart. In general, we want to avoid people having to restart for fixes like that, so we will always do our best to maintain compatibility.

Adrian

Flashand
x4

Post by Flashand » Sun, 3. Oct 21, 23:13

AdrianH wrote:
Mon, 22. Mar 21, 14:12
Takichi wrote:
Mon, 22. Mar 21, 13:59
The mission and its guidance will be restored when you load up your save game, so there is no need to restart. In general, we want to avoid people having to restart for fixes like that, so we will always do our best to maintain compatibility.

Adrian
i got the same thing was on a seperate mission and blew through border gaurd and went on to do other mission am now stuck at escape patrol. have been docking and undocking in ant memorial, as i think that is thier main HQ

Old Drullo321
x4

Post by Old Drullo321 » Sun, 3. Oct 21, 23:56

I guess your problem will be fixed in a future update as i had the same problem and submitted a savegame ( viewtopic.php?f=180&t=442341 ). Maybe try the same station as i don't know if it gets generated random. Pretty unlickely that in my save the wharf was selected so try out the same:
Fly to wharf, place sat, maybe that helps

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”