covert operations mission: operation hyena stuck

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Halpog
x4

Re: covert operations mission: operation hyena stuck

Post by Halpog » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 20:29

what iam missing here ?^^
the mission stucks for me too.. but i also got hotfix3 so far, and nothing is progressing .....

i stuck at the price stuff .....i set it up to 167 and nothing happens ....
they sell hullparts on mass .. but .....

blackice7777
x4

Post by blackice7777 » Thu, 22. Apr 21, 20:50

I also have the same problem. I've already described it here: viewtopic.php?f=182&t=437282. See my last posts.

LordSneazy
x4

Post by LordSneazy » Wed, 20. Oct 21, 04:34

My game won't let me go past the first portion of 5x5x5 slot, even though I own the station with the correct size and parts.

Nebesky
x4

Post by Nebesky » Mon, 29. Nov 21, 10:01

Hey,

I also have a similar problem, even after the update. My mission isn't progressing anymore and I cant put the mission on active anymore. See here for the save:

viewtopic.php?f=180&t=442430&p=5085026#p5085026

Hope they fix it in 4.20

jiggityjosh
x4

Post by jiggityjosh » Thu, 9. Dec 21, 22:37

Ugh.

This is my second playthrough due to game breaking bugs and here we are again.

Stuck with a game breaking bug.

Already had a station in Argon Prime when the mission started. (Am I not supposed to play the game?)

Plot is directly in the middle of the outline area. Got credit for building a plot.

Now my entire storage is full of Hull parts. I've bought hull parts from the station, sold them off, sold them beck to myself, sold them to AI, bought hull parts from other stations, sold them here. Took them away.

Completely moved the entire station lower in space which resulted in destroying and rebuilding every single piece of the station.

Still stuck on "build an operational station".

At this point I'm years into this game. Bought multiple "expansions" and have yet to actually play the game without it falling apart every single time.

I mean I haven't even started playing anything.

Is egosoft ever going to fix the broken aspects of this game or just keep churning out more incomplete dlc for people to buy that doesn't work.

Seems like a several year problem.

Fleets can't even fly together STILL.

Tlobos4444

Post by Tlobos4444 » Tue, 19. Apr 22, 06:15

One of the best games I’ve played ruined by the stupidest mission I’ve ever played in a game .. I’ve done everything and after 300 hrs of playing there is hull part factory everywhere with cheaper prices then I can even drop them so I raised all them buying and just dumping parts.. still not even my own auto traders buying from sector they go to the next , then I have to beat this retarded mission so I can kill the immortal wharf in Antigone and take my sector since they are building in mine… Suppose to be a sandbox game I have no desire to be forced to wasting tons of hours on a retarded mission that can’t be finished late game 2 thanks a lot whatever idiot came up with the immortal wharf and this boring pointless quest line should get canned ..

purplekrunk
x4

Post by purplekrunk » Sat, 22. Apr 23, 09:57

Well I'm stuck on this one. Everything is completed except the "set price" part. I go into station info and I see hull parts in the list, and set price is just not there. I can set price on energy cells, I can set price on graphene, but not on hull parts. What is going on .

purplekrunk
x4

Post by purplekrunk » Mon, 24. Apr 23, 15:17

I figured it out. scroll to the right there is another hull where you can set it.

Lord Alderaan
x4

Post by Lord Alderaan » Mon, 26. Jun 23, 11:35

Oh my, I build the whole station only to figure out you need to build it in a specific location which you can only see if you are looking at the map with the mission active while in a ship (as opposed to while in a station).

Guess I'll build an exact copy of the stations but now in the right place.
I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.

Nanook
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Nanook » Mon, 3. Jul 23, 18:25

This topic was last relevant 2 years and several updates ago. Not anymore. If someone has a problem with this mission, or any other, the appropriate place to post is in the Tech Support forum. Closing down......
Have a great idea for the current or a future game? You can post it in the [L3+] Ideas forum.

X4 is a journey, not a destination. Have fun on your travels.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”