[Spoiler alert] 4.x beta How to eliminate radioactivities

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

VincentTH
x4

[Spoiler alert] 4.x beta How to eliminate radioactivities

Post by VincentTH » Sat, 13. Mar 21, 17:04

Hi, This is not a bug report, but a question on how to do thing, so I 'd thought I should posted here instead of in the Beta forum.

I am doing the Scale Plate Green Terraforming mission, and have no idea how to reduce radio activities. Boso Ta does not give me a clue on how to do it. TIA!

Never mind! I've got it.

duf201
x4

Re: [Spoiler alert] 4.x beta How to eliminate radioactivities

Post by duf201 » Sun, 28. Mar 21, 04:55

How did you do that

palm911
x4

Post by palm911 » Mon, 29. Mar 21, 18:16

VincentTH wrote:
Sat, 13. Mar 21, 17:04
Hi, This is not a bug report, but a question on how to do thing, so I 'd thought I should posted here instead of in the Beta forum.

I am doing the Scale Plate Green Terraforming mission, and have no idea how to reduce radio activities. Boso Ta does not give me a clue on how to do it. TIA!

Never mind! I've got it.
yes how?
X gamer , one at a time.

JonathanVQP
x4

Post by JonathanVQP » Mon, 5. Apr 21, 05:22

Apparently, this has not been answered so I will answer it. I also had the same issue in how to reduce the radioactivities for this mission. In the terraforming screen, under the Cleanup: there are 5 options in which you select "Cleanup Radioactive Contamination". Once it completes, you actually have to repeat it several times to reduce the radioactivity (depicted by the arrows going around). After several times repeating this process, the red "Radioactivity X" will turn green color and you can continue completing the next phase of the terraforming process. This is not clearly explained in this game so I hope this helps!

af_2017
x4

Post by af_2017 » Wed, 5. Jan 22, 19:39

Lets consider the case when player skipped all tutorials and spoilers in the internets.
And it appears that there's no way he is able to found out anything about terraforming in the game.
Problems:
1. high mass teleportation research gives no hints that it makes possible terraforming. Please compare it in game description with, lets say, weapon mods.
2. terraforming adds new icon which is easy to miss (make new icons to flash?). I remember that there's a hint in the game when researches become available. But nothing about terraforming.
X4 is not a destination. It's a journey. Unfortunately in a wrong direction.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”