Court of Curbs

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

grapedog
x4

Court of Curbs

Post by grapedog » Fri, 29. May 20, 09:43

So they declare independence, and then that's it? Is there more to the storyline like unifying them with FRF or taking out ZYA? Or is them declaring independence the last part of that storyline... and then it's just ZYA, FRF, and CUB duking it out?

BrasatoAlBarolo
x4

Re: Court of Curbs

Post by BrasatoAlBarolo » Fri, 29. May 20, 09:47

Yes.
I chose the other path, but they are independent as well and have a lot of stations in original FRF space. They're also at -30 relations, thus are going to be a target.
I don't know if they build station though. Didn't notice, I'm at the opposite side of the galaxy figthing Xenon now so I don't bother too much on what happens down there.

raUlo
x4

Post by raUlo » Fri, 29. May 20, 16:35

I sided with the ZYA and turned against them in the end as I didn't like the idea of a single Split faction. I slowly but surely took out all ZYA stations in that part of the map and after a while they started rebuilding their economy

BelatedHero
x4

Post by BelatedHero » Fri, 29. May 20, 22:07

If you side with FRF, the plotline ends after you deliver a special Boa to a station resulting in several ZYA stations being taken over by an Argon slave revolt and are now run by ARG.

If you side with ZYA, the plotline ends when you blow up a station after hacking it finding evidence they are harboring FRF fugatives.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Sat, 30. May 20, 06:46

BelatedHero wrote:
Fri, 29. May 20, 22:07
If you side with FRF, the plotline ends after you deliver a special Boa to a station resulting in several ZYA stations being taken over by an Argon slave revolt and are now run by ARG.

If you side with ZYA, the plotline ends when you blow up a station after hacking it finding evidence they are harboring FRF fugatives.
thank you!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”