Split Plot - Finding Bau T'Gnt....

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

blackice7777
x4

Re: Split Plot - Finding Bau T'Gnt....

Post by blackice7777 » Wed, 27. May 20, 14:17

I had exactly the same problem. It happened because station with NPC character was destroyed. It seems that this issue was addressed in public beta released yesterday, and the starting mission with guideline was reactivated in my game. I think they will include fix in up coming patch.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Wed, 27. May 20, 18:59

yep, i have the beta patch too, and it was fixed, the mission is working now, which is awesome.

I'm close to finishing this playthrough and wanted to do this before i ended it.

Already started my new ZYA playthrough where me, the ZYA, and HOP(and we'll leave TEL alone since they're cool with just making credits) will be the asshole rulers of the galaxy.

BelatedHero
x4

Post by BelatedHero » Thu, 28. May 20, 02:08

grapedog wrote:
Wed, 27. May 20, 18:59
I'm close to finishing this playthrough and wanted to do this before i ended it.
Not sure how wealthy you are in your playthrough, but just so you are aware (this is the spoiler forum after all), to completely finish this plot you will need somewhere between 500 million and 1.3 billion credits depending on which path you choose.

grapedog
x4

Post by grapedog » Thu, 28. May 20, 03:17

I appreciate the heads up, this playthrough im sitting around 80 billion credits. Not a worry, lol.

Sphinx
x4

Post by Sphinx » Mon, 12. Apr 21, 20:32

I am in the same boat, the Bau T'Gnt is nowhere to be found... nothing at all.

I left the funeral ship, and nothing.

Dal Busta is also still on the funeral ship as that mission also bugged out, so now both Story lines are dead in the water.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never know if they are Genuine." -Abraham Lincoln

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”