Destroy Enemy Stations COMPLETELY ???

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Blackscorp_81
x4

Destroy Enemy Stations COMPLETELY ???

Post by Blackscorp_81 » Tue, 2. Apr 19, 15:56

Is there a way, to destroy enemy stations completely?
Right know i am very stressed by those station Mechanics as they are implemented into the game. The AI is trying hardly to get a foot into a new sector while spamming the entire map with "Try-Hard" new Defence-Stations. As soon as they realize, that the station got destroyed or doesn't work out, they claim a new build-spot to build a new station. This is leading to an entire sector spammed with red "enemy" station symbols all over the place. and that is really annoying.
I even tried to delete these non existing "stations" with the Cheat-tool, but no luck. As soon as there is at least one Part of the station build, i can delete it with the cheat-tool, and it is removed completely. But these stations i am talking about, have never been build. It's just the map-symbol and the blocked build-spots.
I really need a way to get rid of them.

https://abload.de/img/20190402155832_12rjvs.jpg

{Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked - Terre}

EmperorDragon
x4

Re: Destroy Enemy Stations COMPLETELY ???

Post by EmperorDragon » Tue, 2. Apr 19, 16:13

Blackscorp_81 wrote:
Tue, 2. Apr 19, 15:56
Is there a way, to destroy enemy stations completely?
Right know i am very stressed by those station Mechanics as they are implemented into the game. The AI is trying hardly to get a foot into a new sector while spamming the entire map with "Try-Hard" new Defence-Stations. As soon as they realize, that the station got destroyed or doesn't work out, they claim a new build-spot to build a new station. This is leading to an entire sector spammed with red "enemy" station symbols all over the place. and that is really annoying.
I even tried to delete these non existing "stations" with the Cheat-tool, but no luck. As soon as there is at least one Part of the station build, i can delete it with the cheat-tool, and it is removed completely. But these stations i am talking about, have never been build. It's just the map-symbol and the blocked build-spots.
I really need a way to get rid of them.
At the moment you cannot destroy stations that are still under construction/not constructed yet (build plot only) without consequences.

You can destroy invisible pre-constructed modules by expanding the station in the object list and targeting individual modules by highlighting them and pressing "T", and then ordering your ship's turrets to "attack my current enemy". If you kill all modules, the station will be destroyed but, BE WARNED! the build storage will bug out if you do this!

It is a well-known issue and I also reported it here: http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php? ... 82556dcfc8
The devs are working on it. I fully understand the frustrations it can cause, hopefully it will be fixed soon.
“To be the first to enter the cosmos, to engage, single-handed, in an unprecedented duel with nature - could one dream of anything more?” - Yuri Gagarin

ArboriusCZ
x3tc

Post by ArboriusCZ » Tue, 2. Apr 19, 16:50

Another topic about this ... viewtopic.php?f=146&t=415260
"Hope Dies Last, But It Dies..."

Blackscorp_81
x4

Post by Blackscorp_81 » Tue, 2. Apr 19, 17:14

Thx for the responses. Lets hope the devs figure out some solution to remove those in future.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”