How to make money with the PHQ?

Please post any spoilers for X4: Foundations here.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

nexron

How to make money with the PHQ?

Post by nexron » Mon, 10. Dec 18, 22:48

Hi

I have now some production on my PHQ (Enegy cells, silicon wafers, hull-parts, ...).
I have bought some traders and they should sell things.
So they have 8k storage and sell 120 energy cells for in the bast case 2400 credits yay
I tried to delete all the useless wares from their list (as test I deleted everything exepting silicon wavers and hull-parts) but if they land anywhere they reset the list to everything my PHQ produces or needs :(
The only thing I could do now is to manage them all by hand (yay more micro management)

Also a thing I tried was to take my biggest ship load it full with energy cells (25k) and try to sell them. Could be in the best case 500k of credits (250k in the worst case -> also ok). But the most cells I could sell to a single station was 1300.
So I queued up about 25 trading jobs and have now 16k of cells left in my trading ship !yay!

I could now farm again kristalls in argon prime until I have the money for a full hi tech chain (microchips or something like this), but there should be a better way for this?
Jea I know the bananaware needs some patches and after some months it is maybe as good as x2 or x3 but in the current state it is a little bit frustrating.

But if anyone has a tipp for me how to make money with my PHQ I take it.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Spoilers”