Catalog tool for GOG purchased X4 package

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

GridWork
x4

Catalog tool for GOG purchased X4 package

Post by GridWork » Fri, 4. Aug 23, 04:30

I purchased my version of X4: Foundations on GOG. First, very impressed with the game, tons of fun and still learning the ropes. The real reason for the post is that I'm looking for the Catalog tool to be able to extract some of the 3D models for 3D printing. Love the ship designs and would like some desktop models of them for fun. The download section has this file (the catalog tool) restricted to Steam registered users. I have Steam also, but as I stated, bought through GOG already. Not looking for special treatment, just would like to fiddle with printing some of the models. Is there something that I can do to link my purchase to this account?

Dj_FRedy
x4

Re: Catalog tool for GOG purchased X4 package

Post by Dj_FRedy » Fri, 4. Aug 23, 09:46

"All my contributions to the Technical Support and Public Beta Feedback sections will be concise and to the point, no diatribes, that's what the other sections are for".
Thank you for your efforts.

X2-Illuminatus
Moderator (Deutsch)
Moderator (Deutsch)
x4

Post by X2-Illuminatus » Sun, 6. Aug 23, 10:25

Please see also the note on the GOG X4 store page on where to get the X4 key:
... Registering your game requires setting up an Egosoft account via the in-game interface and entering the appropriate serial key. You can find this key by visiting https://www.gog.com/account then clicking on "More" and then selecting "Serial Keys" from the drop down menu.
Nun verfügbar! X3: Farnham's Legacy - Ein neues Kapitel für einen alten Favoriten

Die komplette X-Roman-Reihe jetzt als Kindle E-Books! (Farnhams Legende, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko, X3: Hüter der Tore, X3: Wächter der Erde)

Neuauflage der fünf X-Romane als Taschenbuch

The official X-novels Farnham's Legend, Nopileos, X3: Yoshiko as Kindle e-books!

GridWork
x4

Post by GridWork » Tue, 8. Aug 23, 02:55

X2-Illuminatus wrote:
Sun, 6. Aug 23, 10:25
Please see also the note on the GOG X4 store page on where to get the X4 key:
... Registering your game requires setting up an Egosoft account via the in-game interface and entering the appropriate serial key. You can find this key by visiting https://www.gog.com/account then clicking on "More" and then selecting "Serial Keys" from the drop down menu.
Awsome! Didn't realize that I could get the serial key from GOG. That should take care of it then.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”