Request: Legalized Illegals

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Schinaider56
x4

Request: Legalized Illegals

Post by Schinaider56 » Wed, 26. Jan 22, 13:57

I looking for a mod that turns Spaceweed, Spacefuel, Majadust and Stimulants in regular consumer wares, like food and medical supplies with population needs, but without the depopulation effect when they are in shortages.

If you got interested and/or know how to make this happens and willing and with time to help make it happen please contact here. I can help also if there some editing, i just need some guidance

Thx

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: Request: Legalized Illegals

Post by euclid » Thu, 27. Jan 22, 01:29

I'm not sure such a mod does exist. However, if you want to get into modding this yourself then you may want to check the wares.xml in the libraries folder (you need to unpack the game files - see the sticky in this forum). But be warned: There are consequences of making all wares legal. Some containers may be empty now, some (pirate) traders may not find any work, some jobs involving illegal wares may become bugged.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”