question regarding shipping wares scripts and stuff

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Halpog
x4

question regarding shipping wares scripts and stuff

Post by Halpog » Thu, 13. Jan 22, 14:39

hi all

short question, is there any script or mod or way, to tell a transporter, to bring all wares from fabrik A to fab.B ?

example : i have production complex A and a shipyard ( fab.b )
so i want to ship all wares from A to B
atm iam doing it like :
transport A uses the new command of replay orders, with ware a . so it brings wares a from fab A to Fab B ....
at this way i have 20 ships flying and trynsporting the wares from A to b ...

BUT i have also 20 ships in the list of my propperties, when i put them into a fleet they all stop working. since there is no way to put them as fleet together and gave them all different options.
so i was hoping i can use 1 ship and tell him just to take all wares from fab A and bring them to Fab B .....

there is an command from egosoft side, called wares shipping in the orders, but its absolutly not working when i choose a ware nothing happens except , that my trader flyes circles arround his position

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: question regarding shipping wares scripts and stuff

Post by euclid » Thu, 13. Jan 22, 15:56

Have you tried the Mule mod? I have not tested it myself but the description sounds like something you are after. If you are more interested for your traders to serve all your stations then there are several Auto Trader mods you can chose from.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Fri, 14. Jan 22, 00:48

euclid wrote:
Thu, 13. Jan 22, 15:56
Have you tried the Mule mod? I have not tested it myself but the description sounds like something you are after. If you are more interested for your traders to serve all your stations then there are several Auto Trader mods you can chose from.

Cheers Euclid
wich autotrader mods u can advise ?
so far autotrader is realy just acting when i let a trader runn it as sub ord, for a station, than he just normaly runs auto trades, he buys and sells, but as soon as i limit him to my stations only via trade list and stuff,, he just flys arround and does nothing, or iam doing something wrong can be

euclid
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by euclid » Fri, 14. Jan 22, 02:17

There is the TaterTrader mod and the AutoTrader mod, for example. The latter has various settings (options), one of them restricts their trade to player owned stations only. However, they will follow the best profit deal. So if you own more than one station buying (or selling ) the same ware then they will go for the maximum profit.

There may be other, similar mods (check the stickies here or search the Nexus) which may suit your needs better. Hope that helps.

Cheers Euclid
"In any special doctrine of nature there can be only as much proper science as there is mathematics therein.”
- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804), Metaphysical Foundations of the Science of Nature, 4:470, 1786

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Fri, 14. Jan 22, 10:06

euclid wrote:
Fri, 14. Jan 22, 02:17
There is the TaterTrader mod and the AutoTrader mod, for example. The latter has various settings (options), one of them restricts their trade to player owned stations only. However, they will follow the best profit deal. So if you own more than one station buying (or selling ) the same ware then they will go for the maximum profit.

There may be other, similar mods (check the stickies here or search the Nexus) which may suit your needs better. Hope that helps.

Cheers Euclid
indeed it does thnx for the advise, and the mule mod is helping a lot too :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”