Help with Xenon.

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

jkflipflop98
x4

Help with Xenon.

Post by jkflipflop98 » Mon, 21. Jun 21, 20:51

Hey gang.
So I'm new to modding X4 and just modding in general. I've managed to fumble my way through creating one tiny mod for the game but I just got lucky, really. Anyways, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have all the game files unpacked and I've been looking through XML files until it feels like my eyes are going to bleed out.

I've heard there's a hard cap on the amount of Xenon that are allowed to spawn in the galaxy. Where in the files can I find this cap? I want to delete it. Thank you.

Malchar
x4

Re: Help with Xenon.

Post by Malchar » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 01:50

Your cure will probably be worst than the disease.

I have no clear answer for you, just a hint. You can download Foundiation of war and conquest mod and look what the authors did. This mods allows (but not only) to tune xenons strenght and number.

However dont wait for a global result ajusting a number a the end of a line, such as quota="500" you will turn in quota="9999999".

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 18:43

jkflipflop98 wrote:
Mon, 21. Jun 21, 20:51
Hey gang.
So I'm new to modding X4 and just modding in general. I've managed to fumble my way through creating one tiny mod for the game but I just got lucky, really. Anyways, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I have all the game files unpacked and I've been looking through XML files until it feels like my eyes are going to bleed out.

I've heard there's a hard cap on the amount of Xenon that are allowed to spawn in the galaxy. Where in the files can I find this cap? I want to delete it. Thank you.
Libraries/jobs.xml

jkflipflop98
x4

Post by jkflipflop98 » Tue, 22. Jun 21, 23:47

DeadAirRT wrote:
Tue, 22. Jun 21, 18:43
jkflipflop98 wrote:
Mon, 21. Jun 21, 20:51
Hey gang.

Libraries/jobs.xml
Thanks, man. This is the 2nd time you've answered this question for me. I actually already found it by checking out one of your mods.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”