Deployments number

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

alexu4326
x2

Deployments number

Post by alexu4326 » Mon, 31. May 21, 09:10

Hei
I have a mission to deliver a minotaur santinela with 20 lase tower and 10 mine, but minotaur santinela has only a capacity of 25

Anyone know how to mod deployments cap?
Thx

daBeschi
x4

Re: Deployments number

Post by daBeschi » Mon, 31. May 21, 10:33

Hello,

You mean the covert ops mission? I've done it yesterday with no problems. Maybe you overlooked torpedos/missiles which take up the space while added trough high/medium preset?

Greetings

Edit: I took a look into my game and it has 100 deployables, even the vanguard one. Missiles and torpedos do not take up the space. I was not able to find the right file where the amount of deployables is defined.

alexu4326
x2

Post by alexu4326 » Mon, 31. May 21, 12:50

daBeschi wrote:
Mon, 31. May 21, 10:33
Hello,

You mean the covert ops mission? I've done it yesterday with no problems. Maybe you overlooked torpedos/missiles which take up the space while added trough high/medium preset?

Greetings

Edit: I took a look into my game and it has 100 deployables, even the vanguard one. Missiles and torpedos do not take up the space. I was not able to find the right file where the amount of deployables is defined.
yes the covert ops mission but i have many mods installed and i think one of them interact with deployment number so is limiting my minotaur to 25

daBeschi
x4

Post by daBeschi » Mon, 31. May 21, 15:41

Hello,

I tried to find the entry again but with no luck. Maybe a more experienced modder can help you. It couldn't be bad to know your ship MOD's and contact the creator of them.

Greetings

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Mon, 31. May 21, 18:19

Defaults.xml iirc will have the entry for capacity

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”