[MOD] Choose the race of your crew V2.2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [MOD] Choose the race of your crew

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 4. Apr 21, 16:19

Just a disclaimer, if you use this, please keep in mind this is sort of like a hack lol. Not really, but I mean it is not an ideal way of doing this. I also don't want to spend too much time working on this as every time I do something new I have to spend a lot of time studying the code and I am busy as it is.

So, if you use this, keep in mind that your shipyard settings will reset and the money will be returned to you every time you build ships. To me, this is only a minor inconvenience. I set the default for my shipyards to not sell to anyone (and when i want it to sell to others I just change the setting). This way, every time the shipyard resets, at least it won't make ships for anyone. I then just give the money back. It takes a few seconds at most.

SilverNixon
x4

Post by SilverNixon » Mon, 5. Apr 21, 20:27

I have been experimenting with an alternate idea but cannot go further without more knowledge of xml.

==Preparation==
1. Merge all characters.xml changes from vanilla, split and Terran DLC together, ensuring to remove <add.../></add> tags from the DLC files. I did not inclued an extra part in the split characters.xml that corrects for mixed gender and just assumed it will auto patch. I just focused on DLC entries that was set up to be added to vanilla file, which is basically all entries.

2. Using notepad++ Find and replace ", faction.player" with nothing, that is delete it. This is easiest way i can think of as using <replace> to replace lines with faction.player will take ages to setup as there are many of them, from ARG, TEL, PAR and SPL.

Code: Select all

<!-- Argon -->
  <!-- Generic Argon Characters -->
  <character id="trader_argon_random" group="argon.trader">
    <category tags="[crew, pilot, aipilot, traderpilot, masstraffic]" faction="[argon, antigone, scaleplate, hatikvah, alliance, buccaneers, faction.player]" race="argon"/>

<!-- Argon -->
    <category tags="[crew, pilot, aipilot, traderpilot, masstraffic]" faction="[argon, antigone, scaleplate, hatikvah, alliance, buccaneers]" race="argon"/>
3. Next choose your faction for your shipyards and stations, in this case I choose Terran so I, quick as I could, pasted ", faction.player" in both POI and TER acceptable characters, similarly observed from the default original vanilla and split files. TER's file do not have any entry for faction.player.

<character id="service_pioneers_random_dlc_terran" group="pioneers.service">
      <category tags="[crew, service, regular, recruitable]" faction="[pioneers, faction.player]" race="terran"/>
==Ingame Observations==
A player owned Defence platform built with ARG admin and no habitat initially had mixed race station crew walking around, it now switched to only TER. I assume all other admins and perhaps habitats will show TER but not sure. TER only shipyard with TER habitat still had mixed service crews on ship build. (I dont recall pilots being terran as the next part will explain)

While experimenting with several other tweaks and then the roles.xml file from another mod that allowed managers and captains to be recruited similarly as the service crew and marines, I noticed that If i fill my ship with Pilots or Marines, they are all TER. On a closer observation, it seems my character.xml setup allows me to recruit Marines as TER only (here I have now removed the roles.xml file because NPC shipyards can also recruit managers and pilot on ship build, and presets distributes the crew which could cause issue for npc ships).

==Some ideas to resolve the Crew issue==
Based on the mod shared here, build.shiptrader.xml, would it be possible to code for a pause in the build, where Marine or Pilot Crews are created but assigned as Service Crews when transfered to the build ship. As I have read here, since Pilot and or Marines use the station's habitat race, perhaps we could creat them during ship build and then have them assigned to service crew. I do not know how to code this.

Alternatively, is it possible to create a ship command that switches crew roles except the pilot. That is assign all Marines in a ship to the Service Crew Role.

If we are able to do this, we can continue enjoy our games until Egosoft implements the habitation module to affect service crew.
“Not just beautiful, though - the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they're watching me.”
― Haruki Murakami, Kafka on the Shore

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 5. Apr 21, 22:11

SilverNixon wrote:
Mon, 5. Apr 21, 20:27
I have been experimenting with an alternate idea but cannot go further without more knowledge of xml.

==Preparation==
1. Merge all characters.xml changes from vanilla, split and Terran DLC together, ensuring to remove <add.../></add> tags from the DLC files. I did not inclued an extra part in the split characters.xml that corrects for mixed gender and just assumed it will auto patch. I just focused on DLC entries that was set up to be added to vanilla file, which is basically all entries.

2. Using notepad++ Find and replace ", faction.player" with nothing, that is delete it. This is easiest way i can think of as using <replace> to replace lines with faction.player will take ages to setup as there are many of them, from ARG, TEL, PAR and SPL.

<!-- Argon -->
    <category tags="[crew, pilot, aipilot, traderpilot, masstraffic]" faction="[argon, antigone, scaleplate, hatikvah, alliance, buccaneers, faction.player]" race="argon"/>

<!-- Argon -->
    <category tags="[crew, pilot, aipilot, traderpilot, masstraffic]" faction="[argon, antigone, scaleplate, hatikvah, alliance, buccaneers]" race="argon"/>
3. Next choose your faction for your shipyards and stations, in this case I choose Terran so I, quick as I could, pasted ", faction.player" in both POI and TER acceptable characters, similarly observed from the default original vanilla and split files. TER's file do not have any entry for faction.player.

<character id="service_pioneers_random_dlc_terran" group="pioneers.service">
      <category tags="[crew, service, regular, recruitable]" faction="[pioneers, faction.player]" race="terran"/>
==Ingame Observations==
A player owned Defence platform built with ARG admin and no habitat initially had mixed race station crew walking around, it now switched to only TER. I assume all other admins and perhaps habitats will show TER but not sure. TER only shipyard with TER habitat still had mixed service crews on ship build. (I dont recall pilots being terran as the next part will explain)

While experimenting with several other tweaks and then the roles.xml file from another mod that allowed managers and captains to be recruited similarly as the service crew and marines, I noticed that If i fill my ship with Pilots or Marines, they are all TER. On a closer observation, it seems my character.xml setup allows me to recruit Marines as TER only (here I have now removed the roles.xml file because NPC shipyards can also recruit managers and pilot on ship build, and presets distributes the crew which could cause issue for npc ships).

==Some ideas to resolve the Crew issue==
Based on the mod shared here, build.shiptrader.xml, would it be possible to code for a pause in the build, where Marine or Pilot Crews are created but assigned as Service Crews when transfered to the build ship. As I have read here, since Pilot and or Marines use the station's habitat race, perhaps we could creat them during ship build and then have them assigned to service crew. I do not know how to code this.

Alternatively, is it possible to create a ship command that switches crew roles except the pilot. That is assign all Marines in a ship to the Service Crew Role.

If we are able to do this, we can continue enjoy our games until Egosoft implements the habitation module to affect service crew.
Building new ships and hiring crew after the fact are different. Changing characters.xml won't affect what people are put on the ship when built. Pretty sure some of the other things you mention is not possible through build.shiptrader. It is really npc_instantiation which is the key but the script is so confusing lol.

SilverNixon
x4

Post by SilverNixon » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 01:47

BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 5. Apr 21, 22:11
SilverNixon wrote:

snip
Building new ships and hiring crew after the fact are different. Changing characters.xml won't affect what people are put on the ship when built. Pretty sure some of the other things you mention is not possible through build.shiptrader. It is really npc_instantiation which is the key but the script is so confusing lol.
I went back and tested this again. Disabled my mod with the character.xml. Observations in game
-The same station with Argon Admin and defence module that i mentiond before returned to vanilla behaviour. NPCs on stations were the usual TER, SPL, TEL and PAR spawns
-On my TER Shipyard, Marines on completed built ships were again vanilla default, mix of TER, SPL, TEL and PAR, same as service crew.

On a positive, my shipyard, made only of terran modules remained TER so am sure Egosoft are on their way to making station spawns faction specific.

However, as I came to write this, I remembered I edited a mod from @idragon to change my young gun appearance to TER. My edit is I changed the designation race to TER, hoping that it will affect service crew race but it did not, and I am not sure if that affects my TER shipyard. But...

<!-- Head Young Gun Start -->
	<replace sel="//macro[@name='character_player_tutorial_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='head']">
		<model type="head" ref="extensions/ego_dlc_terran/assets/characters/terran/heads/char_ter_m_cau_blend_head_darkeyes_01" />
	</replace>

<!-- Body -->
    <replace sel="//macro[@name='character_player_tutorial_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='torso']">
		<model type="torso" ref="extensions/ego_dlc_terran/assets/characters/terran/bodies/char_ter_m_manager_uniform_01" />
	</replace>

<!-- Props -->
    <replace sel="//macro[@name='character_player_tutorial_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='props']">
		<model type="props" ref="extensions/ego_dlc_terran/assets/characters/terran/props/Ter_m_hair_afr_01" />
	</replace>

<!-- identification -->
    <replace sel="//macro[@name='character_player_tutorial_macro']/properties/identification">
		<identification name="{1021,102}" race="terran" faction="player" female="false" />
	</replace>	

<!-- facemods --> ...
... However, I am satisfied that I figured out everything now.

With my character.xml edit as mentioned before, I can recruit Marines as TER only. It does not work for Service Crew. [Edit] Mass Reassigning crew on a ship to different roles is already built into the game [Edit end]. I just noticed. In the ship information and then crew tab, you can drag left to unnasign crew from a different role and then drag right to assign them on another role. Then confirm when down. The confirm button only lights up when all unnassigned crew has been assigned a role. Here is a screenshot.

Come to think of it Lu t'Sht could be a good Methane miner. xD

Summary.
Appending faction.player to the faction you want in character.xml affects the faction of Marines that you recruit. Then reassign marines to service crew on ship.

Now I can continue playing and effortlessly crew myships and stop modding for a while.
“Not just beautiful, though - the stars are like the trees in the forest, alive and breathing. And they're watching me.”

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 01:57

SilverNixon wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 01:47
BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 5. Apr 21, 22:11
SilverNixon wrote:

snip
I went back and tested this again. Disabled my mod with the character.xml. Observations in game
-The same station with Argon Admin and defence module that i mentiond before returned to vanilla behaviour. NPCs on stations were the usual TER, SPL, TEL and PAR spawns
-On my TER Shipyard, Marines on completed built ships were again vanilla default, mix of TER, SPL, TEL and PAR, same as service crew.

On a positive, my shipyard, made only of terran modules remained TER so am sure Egosoft are on their way to making station spawns faction specific.

However, as I came to write this, I remembered I edited a mod from @idragon to change my young gun appearance to TER. My edit is I changed the designation race to TER, hoping that it will affect service crew race but it did not, and I am not sure if that affects my TER shipyard. But...

<!-- Head Young Gun Start -->
	<replace sel="//macro[@name='character_player_tutorial_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='head']">
		<model type="head" ref="extensions/ego_dlc_terran/assets/characters/terran/heads/char_ter_m_cau_blend_head_darkeyes_01" />
	</replace>

<!-- Body -->
    <replace sel="//macro[@name='character_player_tutorial_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='torso']">
		<model type="torso" ref="extensions/ego_dlc_terran/assets/characters/terran/bodies/char_ter_m_manager_uniform_01" />
	</replace>

<!-- Props -->
    <replace sel="//macro[@name='character_player_tutorial_macro']/properties/models/model[@type='props']">
		<model type="props" ref="extensions/ego_dlc_terran/assets/characters/terran/props/Ter_m_hair_afr_01" />
	</replace>

<!-- identification -->
    <replace sel="//macro[@name='character_player_tutorial_macro']/properties/identification">
		<identification name="{1021,102}" race="terran" faction="player" female="false" />
	</replace>	

<!-- facemods --> ...
... However, I am satisfied that I figured out everything now.

With my character.xml edit as mentioned before, I can recruit Marines as TER only. It does not work for Service Crew. Reassigning crew on a ship to different roles, apart from pilot is already built into the game. I just noticed. In the ship information and then crew tab, you can drag left to unnasign crew from a different role and then drag right to assign them on another role. Then confirm when down. The confirm button only lights up when all unnassigned crew has been assigned a role. Here is a screenshot.

Come to think of it Lu t'Sht could be a good Methane miner. xD

Summary.
Appending faction.player to the faction you want in character.xml affects the faction of Marines that you recruit. Then reassign marines to service crew on ship.

Now I can continue playing and effortlessly crew myships and stop modding for a while.
Sorry, but what you are saying is not clear to me at all. I am not really sure what you are doing.

Are you talking about what races show up on the station itself? This has nothing to do with what we are doing here. The NPC's which show up on your stations has to do with npc_instantiation and yes, it draws the npcs using tags which are in character.xml.

This is different from Crew which comes on your ship when you build the ship. Also, removing faction.player from other characters will mean that you can't recruit any other faction npcs from other stations, both your own and other factions. I think it might pull rookies for when you recruit staff from the upgrade menu so this may be possible to be affected by character.xml but this is not convenient at all. You would have to still do each ship individually.

It is much more convenient to just use the build.shiptrader file I put up and when you order 50 ships, they all come with the correct crew. Yeah, the shipyard settings reset but that is something you can fix quickly. Much faster than individually upgrading each ship or moving crew around. If I wanted to do that, there are even better ways like buying a ship that can hold a large crew and then having it get crew from terran stations and then just transfer crew when necessary.

The point of this mod is to be able to get the crew you want fast and as conveniently as possible.

SilverNixon
x4

Post by SilverNixon » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 02:12

Ok ignore station crew, let us focus on built ships. I am not sure why, but without the edit I have made in character.xml, The Pilot, Service Crew and Marines I buy when ordering and finalising a ship built in my shipyard remains a mix of ARG, SPL, PAR etc... no TER.

On using the edited file, when I order a ship to be built, the Pilot that came with completed ship is always TER. The Marines that came with the completed ship are always TER. The Service Crew however are not TER at all, always is the default mix of ARG, SPL, PAR, and TEL.

Once a ship is completed, it will take less than ten seconds to go into ship info, reassign those marines to service crew. The tedium comes when I build 50 fighters, so yes your method in your mod is somewhat better. I wished to share my findings to perhaps give you some ideas that you may be able to code for.

I hope it clears things up.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 02:24

SilverNixon wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 02:12
Ok ignore station crew, let us focus on built ships. I am not sure why, but without the edit I have made in character.xml, The Pilot, Service Crew and Marines I buy when ordering and finalising a ship built in my shipyard remains a mix of ARG, SPL, PAR etc... no TER.

On using the edited file, when I order a ship to be built, the Pilot that came with completed ship is always TER. The Marines that came with the completed ship are always TER. The Service Crew however are not TER at all, always is the default mix of ARG, SPL, PAR, and TEL.

Once a ship is completed, it will take less than ten seconds to go into ship info, reassign those marines to service crew. The tedium comes when I build 50 fighters, so yes your method in your mod is somewhat better. I wished to share my findings to perhaps give you some ideas that you may be able to code for.

Sorry, I just didn't understand exactly what you were saying and/or doing.

Let me ask you a question. When you order 50 ships with the edited characters.xml, they will come with TER pilot and TER marines with no other changes? Is that what you are saying? But I think with this method, there might be issues with ordering ships at faction shipyards, as in they won't be able to give you the crew. Did you try it out?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 03:43

SilverNixon wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 02:12

Hey, I figured it all out and yeah, characters.xml was the way to go. Thanks for giving me the idea. I had looked into it before but I hadn't paid it enough attention. I will upload a new version of this soon.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 05:42

Okay, I put up the download link. DELETE the old one completely. Pop this one in and follow the instructions. It is currently set for Terrans

Exitialis101

Re: [MOD] Choose the race of your crew V2

Post by Exitialis101 » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 11:28

Thanks for the update!
Hammerhead Launched
Support NPC Friendly FIre Tweaks:
viewtopic.php?f=146&t=435850

SilverNixon
x4

Post by SilverNixon » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 12:44

Sorry if I confused you with my long posts. As said, thanks to iDragon for the inspiration from his outdated shipyard files. https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations ... ?tab=posts

Edits to character.xml for faction.player does not affect NPC shipyards. Buy 2 ships from ANT, one loaded with Service Crew and other with Marines. For both, the two Pilots, all Service Crew and all Marines remain ARG human models.

And yes, ordering 50 ships with marines in my shipyard, all came with TER Pilots and TER Marines. I normally build in batches of 20 or only 40 for carrier crew, to use my naming convention [with Multirename mod], and it takes me less than 2 to 3 mins to change all marines to service crew for all 20 ships, longer for 40+. With the right amount of zoom and left side of holomap with ship list and right side of holomap with ship info, it is really fast.

Saves having to redo shipyard settings.

Your code file is more refined than mine thank you, I was too lazy to create the replace for all those entries and just wanted to test if it will work hence the large merge of all character.xml contents from vanilla, split and terran dlc. Seeing the service group, I assume yours solves the service crew issue. But if not it is ok. Will see in game.

idragon
x4

Post by idragon » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 13:34

The npc_instantiation is a mess, not sure how good is now, i haven't tested properly, my old code, changed everything to a faction in npc_instantiation similar to security stations, but i had to use a custom config for players to change faction, now i use temporarily, modified egosoft code.

For player shipyards, you have to remove faction.player tag from all characters id that you dont want to spawn at your shipyards, thats why i had a special file for each faction, since a custom variable couldn't be inserted instead of faction.player like $customfaction for example.

Of course, only modifying characters.xml not sure if is enough, never tested without my modification in npc_instantiation file.

Alkeena
x4

Post by Alkeena » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 13:35

Could we not get into the arms race of always trying to get your mod to load last with 'zzzzz' shenanigans? If you need to load after something then set the dependencies accordingly in your content file.

Speaking of which, shouldn't this have a dependency on CoH given the explicit Terran call outs?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:10

Alkeena wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 13:35
Could we not get into the arms race of always trying to get your mod to load last with 'zzzzz' shenanigans? If you need to load after something then set the dependencies accordingly in your content file.

Speaking of which, shouldn't this have a dependency on CoH given the explicit Terran call outs?
I already tried to add a dependency for the Split DLC and it didn't work, and no it doesn't need a dependency on COH. It only needs a dependency for the SPLIT dlc. Maybe I did something wrong by accident, I didn't have time last night and was rushing. By the way, I don't need your snarky comments. Do you really think I need you telling me what to do? Maybe you meant well or I am misunderstanding your intent, but your post sounds quite condescending.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:12

idragon wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 13:34
The npc_instantiation is a mess, not sure how good is now, i haven't tested properly, my old code, changed everything to a faction in npc_instantiation similar to security stations, but i had to use a custom config for players to change faction, now i use temporarily, modified egosoft code.

For player shipyards, you have to remove faction.player tag from all characters id that you dont want to spawn at your shipyards, thats why i had a special file for each faction, since a custom variable couldn't be inserted instead of faction.player like $customfaction for example.

Of course, only modifying characters.xml not sure if is enough, never tested without my modification in npc_instantiation file.
As I already said, the way I did it works perfectly. You can create any combination of NPCs you want to be able to recruit just by adding the faction.player into the correct spot of the npcs. You don't need to do anything else and I didn't borrow any code. I have already messed around with characters.xml plenty but I forgot that I could do it this way.

Alkeena
x4

Post by Alkeena » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:27

BlackRain wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:10
Alkeena wrote:

I already tried to add a dependency for the Split DLC and it didn't work, and no it doesn't need a dependency on COH. It only needs a dependency for the SPLIT dlc. Maybe I did something wrong by accident, I didn't have time last night and was rushing. By the way, I don't need your snarky comments. Do you really think I need you telling me what to do? Maybe you meant well or I am misunderstanding your intent, but your post sounds quite condescending.
Not at all my intent. Just trying to point out a means of setting load order without every mod available being prepended with 20 zs, as I've seen happen in other communities. Sorry if I offended.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:30

Alkeena wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:27
BlackRain wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:10
Alkeena wrote:

Not at all my intent. Just trying to point out a means of setting load order without every mod available being prepended with 20 zs, as I've seen happen in other communities. Sorry if I offended.
Alright, it came off bad to me but I misread then. It isn't like I am some noob at modding but I do sometimes make simple mistakes just from forgetting stuff. Setting a dependency is as simple as putting <dependency name="Split Vendetta" id="ego_dlc_split" optional="false"/> in the content file right? I don't know why it didn't work for me, maybe I need to add the optional part.

Alkeena
x4

Post by Alkeena » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:37

BlackRain wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:30
Alright, it came off bad to me but I misread then. It isn't like I am some noob at modding but I do sometimes make simple mistakes just from forgetting stuff. Setting a dependency is as simple as putting <dependency name="Split Vendetta" id="ego_dlc_split" optional="false"/> in the content file right? I don't know why it didn't work for me, maybe I need to add the optional part.
No worries, I should probably be more liberal with emoticons as tone can be hard. Really just trying to help--I know quite well how grating incessant requests from third parties can seem :oops:

Here's an example that I know to work:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<content id="ws_2425386267" name="Longer Production (VRO)" author="Allectus" version="110" date="2021-03-17" save="false" enabled="0" description="This mod slows the production of ships such that S take 10x, M 8x, L take 6x, and XL take 4x time to produce. Xenon/KHK build times unchanged. Shipyards are now constantly working at full load. Gives Xenon a head start in the war.  Based off of Spiny's original Slow production of ships mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/393?tab=description)" sync="false" lastupdate="1615954490">
  <dependency id="ego_dlc_split" optional="false" name="Split Vendetta"/>
  <dependency id="ego_dlc_terran" optional="false" name="Cradle of Humanity"/>
  <dependency id="ws_1696862840" optional="false" name="Variety and Rebalance Overhaul"/>
</content>

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:38

Looks like that worked, this is why I shouldn't do things late at night when I am half asleep. I got it to work correctly with the dependency so later I will upload again with the change in folder name.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:38

Alkeena wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:37
BlackRain wrote:
Tue, 6. Apr 21, 14:30
No worries, I should probably be more liberal with emoticons as tone can be hard. Really just trying to help--I know quite well how grating incessant requests from third parties can seem :oops:

Here's an example that I know to work:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<content id="ws_2425386267" name="Longer Production (VRO)" author="Allectus" version="110" date="2021-03-17" save="false" enabled="0" description="This mod slows the production of ships such that S take 10x, M 8x, L take 6x, and XL take 4x time to produce. Xenon/KHK build times unchanged. Shipyards are now constantly working at full load. Gives Xenon a head start in the war.  Based off of Spiny's original Slow production of ships mod (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/393?tab=description)" sync="false" lastupdate="1615954490">
  <dependency id="ego_dlc_split" optional="false" name="Split Vendetta"/>
  <dependency id="ego_dlc_terran" optional="false" name="Cradle of Humanity"/>
  <dependency id="ws_1696862840" optional="false" name="Variety and Rebalance Overhaul"/>
</content>
yeah, I didn't have the optional code in there, that seems to have fixed the problem. I forgot about that. I guess it was treating it as optional, rather than forcing the change

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”