[MOD] FOCW Corporations REVISED V.3.2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [WIP/MOD] FOCW Corporations REVISED V.1.40

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 19. Mar 21, 22:12

Scoob wrote:
Fri, 19. Mar 21, 22:00
Cool, I will edit my t file accordingly.

I did download FOCW Corporations Revised on the 17th at 16:45 GMT, has there been an update since then?

Scoob.
No, I just forgot to add the new t file. it should be fine now for u

Shuulo
x4

Post by Shuulo » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 03:09

Heya, how well does it work with Terrans? any issues?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 03:15

Shuulo wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 03:09
I didn't establish any Terran corporations, however it seems to work just fine. I see corporation miners and traders in Terran space. The Corporations aren't set to build in Terrans space but the miners may help. Did you want to know anything specifically? I may add some Terran Corporations in the future though.

Shuulo
x4

Post by Shuulo » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 17:17

BlackRain wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 03:15
Shuulo wrote:
I didn't establish any Terran corporations, however it seems to work just fine. I see corporation miners and traders in Terran space. The Corporations aren't set to build in Terrans space but the miners may help. Did you want to know anything specifically? I may add some Terran Corporations in the future though.
nope, thanks. Just wanted to try it for my new playthrough :)

ObsidianOne

Post by ObsidianOne » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 18:24

This is not compatible with XRshippack i guess ?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 18:42

Shuulo wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 17:17
BlackRain wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 03:15
Shuulo wrote:
nope, thanks. Just wanted to try it for my new playthrough :)
Honestly from what I can see, the Corporations help the economy because they are trading with more factions and inter-factions, etc. Not all of them, but a good number are moving around.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 18:42

ObsidianOne wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 18:24
Why wouldn't this be compatible? XRshippack just adds ships. They won't conflict in anyway.

ObsidianOne

Post by ObsidianOne » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 18:45

BlackRain wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 18:42
ObsidianOne wrote:
Why wouldn't this be compatible? XRshippack just adds ships. They won't conflict in anyway.
I mean corporations are not like factions ? They are able to use ships comes from xrshipspack mod ?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 18:58

ObsidianOne wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 18:45
BlackRain wrote:
ObsidianOne wrote:
I mean corporations are not like factions ? They are able to use ships comes from xrshipspack mod ?
The corporations don't use every kind of ship. They will of course buy trade and mining ships. They will buy fighters as well, some will buy from different factions. They will also buy destroyers, some frigates and fighters. They are set to buy these from different factions depending on the Corporations. They will buy any destroyers from the factions they are allowed and any fighters/frigates from the factions they are allowed. For example, Argon corporations will buy from Argon/Antigone/Teladi.

ObsidianOne

Post by ObsidianOne » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 19:11

BlackRain wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 18:58
ObsidianOne wrote:
BlackRain wrote:

The corporations don't use every kind of ship. They will of course buy trade and mining ships. They will buy fighters as well, some will buy from different factions. They will also buy destroyers, some frigates and fighters. They are set to buy these from different factions depending on the Corporations. They will buy any destroyers from the factions they are allowed and any fighters/frigates from the factions they are allowed. For example, Argon corporations will buy from Argon/Antigone/Teladi.
Oh i see , they can't build by themself.It should be ok then.Thanks.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 19:13

ObsidianOne wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 19:11
BlackRain wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 18:58
ObsidianOne wrote:

Oh i see , they can't build by themself.It should be ok then.Thanks.
They just buy ships from the existing shipyards so there should be no issue

nighelt
x3tc

Post by nighelt » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 19:29

Hey BlackRain

You really made an awesome mod!
Is possible to use your mod together with all DeadAir mods + FE module , or could there be some compatibility issues ?

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 19:41

nighelt wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 19:29
Hey BlackRain

Is possible to use your mod together with all DeadAir mods + FE module , or could there be some compatibility issues ?
Haven't personally tested but should be fine.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sat, 20. Mar 21, 19:48

nighelt wrote:
Sat, 20. Mar 21, 19:29
Hey BlackRain

I don't think that this mod should have any issues with any other mod honestly. It should be compatible with anything for the most part. I am happy that someone is enjoying my work. I never really know how many people are actually using my mods so it is nice to see people post about it.

jlvitorasso
x4

Post by jlvitorasso » Sun, 21. Mar 21, 03:22

Hey BlackRain! Long time since the last time i've posted on these forums, but this mod really peaked my interest.
It works more or less like the phanon corp for X3LU? I mean, can these corporations rival the player, can they get positive/negative relations with other factions and eventually wage war with them/take sectors?
Ty!

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Sun, 21. Mar 21, 03:28

jlvitorasso wrote:
Sun, 21. Mar 21, 03:22
Hey BlackRain! Long time since the last time i've posted on these forums, but this mod really peaked my interest.
It works more or less like the phanon corp for X3LU? I mean, can these corporations rival the player, can they get positive/negative relations with other factions and eventually wage war with them/take sectors?
Ty!
No, I did not make it so that they will rival governments and/or conquer territories. They are meant to be just corporations trading, etc. However, they do and can buy military ships and some of them will fight each other and/or government factions depending on the Corporation. They will also fight with you if you are their enemy. I never really intended for them to rival the player. Depending on how wealthy they are, they can be decently powerful though. However, just like with any faction, if you are strong enough you can crush them. Also, they order their ships from the factions they are friendly with and this could also be the player.

LoqLamp
x4

Post by LoqLamp » Thu, 25. Mar 21, 20:42

Hey thanks for the mod. It makes the game more interesting and it's nice to check in and see how the other corps are faring.

One thing I was wondering is if it's possible to lower the max skill rating of crew that you can hire through the ship buy menu? I see that there is a skill min-max in the characters.xml

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 26. Mar 21, 01:18

LoqLamp wrote:
Thu, 25. Mar 21, 20:42
Hey thanks for the mod. It makes the game more interesting and it's nice to check in and see how the other corps are faring.

One thing I was wondering is if it's possible to lower the max skill rating of crew that you can hire through the ship buy menu? I see that there is a skill min-max in the characters.xml
You can edit the characters.xml to whatever you want between 0 and 15. A skill of 3 is 1 star and a skill of 15 is 5 stars.

LoqLamp
x4

Post by LoqLamp » Fri, 26. Mar 21, 01:55

Thanks.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Re: [WIP/MOD] FOCW Corporations REVISED V.1.50

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 2. Apr 21, 22:15

Version 1.5
1) Fixed the issue of ships being built above the specified quotas. Let me know if it isn't working properly (as in you think there are too many)
2) Some other minor fixes/changes.
3) Added Terran pilot and manager for recruitment

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”