[mods] kuertee's (RPG, QOL, UI): 18 Feb 2024: Kuda: many bug-fixes; UIX: New callbacks for new mods; ATD: Ironman mode

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 18 Sep: Updates: Kuda, Trade analytics, and bug-fixes, etc.

Post by kuertee » Sun, 18. Sep 22, 17:21

KUDA AI tweaks https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/839
v5.1.0306, 18 Sep 2022: A few updates:
Spoiler
Show
-New feature: When the custom behaviours, avoid, step forward, and withdraw, are cancelled, they will not be applied again until after 10 seconds. This gives you some control of their use. Note that this doesn't persist after 10 seconds - unlike the "Avoid high-risk enemies" Interact Menu command, which persists until re-enabled.
-Tweak: Consolidated the avoid and withdraw handlers for better performance.
-New feature: Ships will never try to restock/repair if their commander has attack orders - unless their hull is at 25% or less.
-New feature: The base flee behaviour now points to what the ship is fleeing from.
-Bug-fix: Withdraw vectors were not being applied. Instead ships were withdrawing at their facing orientation.
-Bug-fix: Recall subordinates only when the destination is more than 2 gates away wasn't working.
-Bug-fix: Coordinated Attack: Rally points weren't updating when the target moves.
-Bug-fix: The normal flee was interrupting Kuda's custom behaviours. E.g. Fleeing when withdrawing - causing large ships to break off from their attack rather than withdraw then return to attack.
-Tweak: Rewrote the avoid and withdraw conditions for better performance and clarity (ease of debugging).
-New feature: German localisation.
Auto-camera, auto-pilot, and auto-pause https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/734
v5.1.0306, 18 Sep 2022: Bug-fixes:
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: Hotkey wasn't working.
-Bug-fix: Stop autopilot earlier wasn't working.
Emergent missions https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/780
v5.1.0306, 18 Sep 2022: Small tweak:
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: More granular Extension Options sliders for the reward multiplier.
Modification parts trader https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/721
v5.1.0306, 18 Sep 2022: Small tweak:
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: More granular Extension Options sliders for cost and price multipliers.
UI Extensions and HUD https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552
v5.1.0306, 18 Sep 2022: New features:
Spoiler
Show
-Tweak: Expanding a fleet or a station will auto expand their ship sections.
-New feature: Callbacks to support Trade Analytic's new idlers and away icons and location (final sector destination) ship row data.
UI: Trade analytics https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/764
Spoiler
Show
-New feature: The sector of the ship's default order is listed along with their current location - if they are not in their default sector.
-New feature: The total number of idling traders, miners and builders is listed next to the fleet composition.
-New feature: The total number ships away from their commander's or base's sector is listed next to the fleet composition.
The new UI elements in Trade Analytics: https://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mo ... 36777.jpeg
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

kmunoz
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 18 Sep: Updates: Kuda, Trade analytics, and bug-fixes, etc.

Post by kmunoz » Sun, 18. Sep 22, 18:56

I'm noticing a lot of "Enemy spotted" voiceover spam with the recent updates. Even if I turn off all reporting in Extension Options, I'm still hearing her call out "enemy spotted" every few seconds.
Let's Play Poorly! - Suboptimal X4 Playthroughs

kmunoz
x4

Post by kmunoz » Sun, 18. Sep 22, 19:43

Feature suggestion: a toggle in extension options for Auto-camera that lets you have only the first camera shot when triggering autopilot. The autopilot camera usually looks fantastic when the autopilot starts (because the ship has to turn and accelerate), but after that, it can get a bit dull since usually the ship is just traveling in a straight line for a long time.

It would be nice if there were a way to toggle it so that you could get that first camera sweep (especially if it's a close camera where you can see the ship turn and cross the screen as it speeds up) and then switch back to the cockpit.
Let's Play Poorly! - Suboptimal X4 Playthroughs

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Sun, 18. Sep 22, 19:46

kmunoz wrote:
Sun, 18. Sep 22, 18:56
I'm noticing a lot of "Enemy spotted" voiceover spam with the recent updates. Even if I turn off all reporting in Extension Options, I'm still hearing her call out "enemy spotted" every few seconds.
Ahhh yeah, I found the bug in NPCR Reactions. Will fix it tomorrow.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

IgorDolvich

Post by IgorDolvich » Mon, 19. Sep 22, 11:30

kuertee wrote:
Sun, 18. Sep 22, 17:21
-Tweak: Expanding a fleet or a station will auto expand their ship sections..
Another great QoL feature lol. Good job! I tend to have rather large fleets that have subordinates within subordinates (makes it easier to click "Remove Assignment" on the top level commander to have a new detachment that can then operate on its own), so this makes it easier to do this. Typically on a load game or whatever, all of the nests will close which was mildly annoying. Thank you, I'll have to get this a try now.
kuertee wrote:
Sun, 18. Sep 22, 19:46
Ahhh yeah, I found the bug in NPCR Reactions. Will fix it tomorrow.
Would it be possible in the future to add additional loans to the managers and/or shady guys? Such as 1 million, 5 million, 10 million, etc and higher loans have higher interest rates or something along those lines (I believe there might be a tie-in with your Crimes has Consequences mod, after reading through the various mod xml files, although I've never received a fine for not paying back loans. Not sure if it's enabled or not, I generally pay them back anyways just because). Obviously this might go beyond the scope of the original mod, but maybe Shady Guys can give you good loans / interest rates, but after not paying the loan back (few hours, idk) some "Repo" fleets can show up to try and claim the money back, ie. harassing you. Small loans could just have a few fighters or whatever, while much larger loans they might even just attack your stations or something directly.

Endellur
x4

Post by Endellur » Mon, 19. Sep 22, 23:07

Looks like you can no longer collapse the ship lists, they are just locked open..

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Thu, 22. Sep 22, 13:32

L and XL ships withdraw from stations targets when their shields fall below 90%.

this is absolutly bull setting seriously ....noone of my ships is attacking anymore after it getzs hits 2 or 3 times ...... if i dont disable avoid high risk, they not attacking at all ....
how can u set this shit to SHIELD 90% ???? they should flee when the hull is less than 50% .... but shield .. comon.. u cant beserious about that ...
that renders all ships basicaly pointless, since they only flee from everything...and get shot in the back while fleeing and not firing back

and one of the worst points ever .. if the ship has 1 forward weapon but 250 turrents .. it sill stay in max range to attack a station with the forward weapon instead of being in turret range and using the 250 turrets ...

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Thu, 22. Sep 22, 14:00

Halpog wrote:
Thu, 22. Sep 22, 13:32
L and XL ships withdraw from stations targets when their shields fall below 90%.

this is absolutly bull setting seriously ....noone of my ships is attacking anymore after it getzs hits 2 or 3 times ...... if i dont disable avoid high risk, they not attacking at all ....
how can u set this shit to SHIELD 90% ???? they should flee when the hull is less than 50% .... but shield .. comon.. u cant beserious about that ...
that renders all ships basicaly pointless, since they only flee from everything...and get shot in the back while fleeing and not firing back

and one of the worst points ever .. if the ship has 1 forward weapon but 250 turrents .. it sill stay in max range to attack a station with the forward weapon instead of being in turret range and using the 250 turrets ...
:D Step one: uninstall the mod. There is no step 2.

No, seriously, if it doesn’t work as you wish, you don’t need to use it.

But just FYI, any less than 90%, shields get too much damage that hull is damaged before they get away. I posted my observations in a Reddit thread many months ago. But can’t find it at the moment.

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Thu, 22. Sep 22, 14:57

kuertee wrote:
Thu, 22. Sep 22, 14:00
Halpog wrote:

But just FYI, any less than 90%, shields get too much damage that hull is damaged before they get away. I posted my observations in a Reddit thread many months ago. But can’t find it at the moment.
no idea what ua re talking about realy .. i tell my ships to attack a damn xenon station ... they fly to it shot 1 or 2 times.. get hit 3 or 4 times turn arround and run away .. wtf ... i send a XL ship there with 2 main guns and 20 turrets .. he stays in max range to use only main weapons.. thats it ...can watch 3 hours how he tryes to dmg a xenon station with 2 forward weapons .... than 2 ****** S ships fly in make dmg on him he goes to shields 90% and starts to fly away across the whole secotr

disabling avoid of risky enemies is nothing worse than anyway when he just keeps flying away...
and yes uninstalled it ofc.....i mean what for iam producing XL and L ships when they cant even attack a station anymore

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Thu, 22. Sep 22, 15:10

Halpog wrote:
Thu, 22. Sep 22, 14:57
...no idea what ua re talking about realy .. i tell my ships to attack a damn xenon station ... they fly to it shot 1 or 2 times.. get hit 3 or 4 times turn arround and run away .. wtf ... i send a XL ship there with 2 main guns and 20 turrets .. he stays in max range to use only main weapons.. thats it ...can watch 3 hours how he tryes to dmg a xenon station with 2 forward weapons .... than 2 ****** S ships fly in make dmg on him he goes to shields 90% and starts to fly away across the whole secotr ... disabling avoid of risky enemies is nothing worse than anyway when he just keeps flying away...
and yes uninstalled it ofc.....i mean what for iam producing XL and L ships when they cant even attack a station anymore
It was obvious from your original criticisms that you weren't interested in discussing your observations. And I'm totally happy for you to not use the mod. :thumbs-up:

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Thu, 22. Sep 22, 15:31

kuertee wrote:
Thu, 22. Sep 22, 14:00
Halpog wrote:

what elkse to say.. there is no need to diskuss since u already know the behaviour . u posted about it many months ago....so u obviously seen how the ships act and what happens..and as i said 90% for shield dmg to withdraw from combat ....is crapp .. because in the time they fly away and flee enemies follow them and just destroy any ship without any probpems since ships are fleeing instead of fighting back .... and this is a fact ....
that ships just circle arround for hours on a station u also know since u posted a screenshot about it on nexxus already back than .....meaning they keep flying and flying and flying wihtout to even shot a single time...
and i said already they fly to a station use the main gun shoot 2 or 3 times and start to flee because they got hit 3 or 4 times ....
strange that in your games the hull gets down before the shield ...never happend to me....in my games the hull gets dmg when my ships shields are gone ... so why bother to explain any further ?
u already said best way is to uninstall it, and thats what i did.no need for anything else

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Thu, 22. Sep 22, 19:46

Halpog wrote:
Thu, 22. Sep 22, 15:31
... because in the time they fly away and flee enemies follow them and just destroy any ship without any probpems since ships are fleeing instead of fighting back .... and this is a fact ....
here's some facts in regards to this point. admittedly, it's not in the description. they are in the change logs - which i don't expect anyone to read, so i can forgive you this one point.
Spoiler
Show
v5.0.0015, 3 Apr 2022:
-New behaviour: L, and XL ships do not withdraw against high-risk ship targets unless there's another L or XL ship attacker.
apart from that point, there's been many enhancements to withdraw, e.g. among others:
v5.1.0303, 1 Sep 2022:
-Tweak: New withdrawal cancellation: Ships that have a low chance of survival or ships with enemies that have a low chance of survival never withdraw or cancel their withdrwals.
-Tweak: New withdrawal cancellation: Withdrawing ships cancel their withdrawal when their enemy ship stop chasing them (and when they are at least 10km away, to allow for some shields to recharge).
and because i'm on the topic, here's a change log for my next version:
-Tweak: Withdraw vectors to draw enemy towards allies: If there are no allies within 10km of the enemy, ships will withdraw towards the nearest ally. If an ally is within 5km from the target, the vector is directly away from the enemy. If an ally is within 10km, the vector is perpendicular (90 deg) to that ally, giving the ally more chance to get closer to the enemy.
-Tweak: Only ships within 5km or in front of their high-risk ship enemy withdraws. They withdraw against stations as in previous versions.
Edit: Since 3 versions ago, most don’t retreat at 90 shields. 🤣 End edit.
... that ships just circle around for hours on a station u also know since u posted a screenshot about it on nexxus already back than .....meaning they keep flying and flying and flying wihtout to even shot a single time...
this point, i can't give to you. it's obvious that you don't know how this behaviour works/was applied by me.

Halpog
x4

Post by Halpog » Sat, 24. Sep 22, 21:03

kuertee wrote:
Thu, 22. Sep 22, 19:46
Halpog wrote:
Thu, 22. Sep 22, 15:31
... because in the time they fly away and flee enemies follow them and just destroy any ship without any probpems since ships are fleeing instead of fighting back .... and this is a fact ....
here's some facts in regards to this point. admittedly, it's not in the description. they are in the change logs - which i don't expect anyone to read, so i can forgive you this one point.
Spoiler
Show
v5.0.0015, 3 Apr 2022:
-New behaviour: L, and XL ships do not withdraw against high-risk ship targets unless there's another L or XL ship attacker.
apart from that point, there's been many enhancements to withdraw, e.g. among others:
v5.1.0303, 1 Sep 2022:
-Tweak: New withdrawal cancellation: Ships that have a low chance of survival or ships with enemies that have a low chance of survival never withdraw or cancel their withdrwals.
-Tweak: New withdrawal cancellation: Withdrawing ships cancel their withdrawal when their enemy ship stop chasing them (and when they are at least 10km away, to allow for some shields to recharge).
and because i'm on the topic, here's a change log for my next version:
-Tweak: Withdraw vectors to draw enemy towards allies: If there are no allies within 10km of the enemy, ships will withdraw towards the nearest ally. If an ally is within 5km from the target, the vector is directly away from the enemy. If an ally is within 10km, the vector is perpendicular (90 deg) to that ally, giving the ally more chance to get closer to the enemy.
-Tweak: Only ships within 5km or in front of their high-risk ship enemy withdraws. They withdraw against stations as in previous versions.
Edit: Since 3 versions ago, most don’t retreat at 90 shields. 🤣 End edit.
... that ships just circle around for hours on a station u also know since u posted a screenshot about it on nexxus already back than .....meaning they keep flying and flying and flying wihtout to even shot a single time...
this point, i can't give to you. it's obvious that you don't know how this behaviour works/was applied by me.
all i read is withfdraw here, withdraw there, in this direction in that direction. and so on ..so basicaly u nullify the point of having an XL ship with a lot of XL turrets since it wont attack stations at all.. it will just purely withdraw and fly away....nothing what u post will change this fact that exactly this will happen....same goes for XL , L ships that fly arround in a circle among an enemy station without to attack at all....
and as i said earlier already i deleted this mod anyway, after ive seen what it does and what happens with it. iam to lazy to make movies again and show u what happens exactly.. lucky u ...

R-TEAM
x4

Post by R-TEAM » Mon, 26. Sep 22, 15:12

@kuertee

dont feed the trolls ;)

you doing an amazing job with this mods - without X4 would be boring for me

Regards

Endellur
x4

Post by Endellur » Mon, 26. Sep 22, 17:04

@kuertee - Is forcing the ship lists on a station to stay open intended or is this a bug?

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Tue, 27. Sep 22, 14:44

CodeMonkey128 wrote:
Mon, 26. Sep 22, 17:04
@kuertee - Is forcing the ship lists on a station to stay open intended or is this a bug?
it's a bug.
i've got a fix incoming. hopefully tomorrow ... ?

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 29 Sep: Kuda: game-freezing bug-fix, and 7 other updates

Post by kuertee » Wed, 28. Sep 22, 18:17

R-TEAM wrote:
Mon, 26. Sep 22, 15:12
@kuertee dont feed the trolls ;) you doing an amazing job with this mods - without X4 would be boring for me Regards
Hey thanks, R-TEAM. but ... i troll trolls. :D
Last edited by kuertee on Wed, 28. Sep 22, 18:58, edited 1 time in total.

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (RPG, gameplay, QOL, UI): 29 Sep: Kuda: game-freezing bug-fix, and 7 other updates

Post by kuertee » Wed, 28. Sep 22, 18:20

thanks to blosphere (on nexus) for taking the time (several times) to send me save files, debug logs and to test Kuda (several times) to resolve the game freezing bug that he encountered.
and also thanks eaglefour (on nexus) for taking the time to capture two videos for me that helped solve the stutter on the map - a bug that i introduced in a recent update to UI Extensions.
i don't expect players of my mod to take the time out of their gaming sessions to help me fix bugs - but i appreciate the assist heaps.
EVERYONE's gaming times are so important - especially after a hard day's work.

updates are described below! :D

Updates, 29 Sep 2022
KUDA AI tweaks https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/839
Spoiler
Show
v5.1.0308, 29 Sep 2022:
-Bug-fix: Remove possibility of a game freeze that sometimes occurs after having the mod for some time. Thanks to blosphere on Nexus for reporting it, providing logs and save files, and testing my fixes several times.
-Bug-fix: In general attacks (i.e. not Coordinated Attacks), the ships were not acquiring the move to engage positions behaviour - causing them to run towards their targets at speed. Bug introduced during my work on Coordinated Attack.
-Returned feature: Bombers (XS, S and M with missiles and/or torpedoes) now attack stations like they do ships. I removed this feature because I made XS, S and M ships attack their target when their shields are above the threshold for them withdrawing/avoiding EXCEPT for stations in the v5.1.0305, 15 Sep 2022 version. In this version, bombers attack stations until their shields are below their withdraw/avaoid threshold. Other XS, S and M ships avoid stations allways.
-Tweak: Improved (again) capital ships moving to their next module target - especially if its on the other side of the station.
-Bug-fix: While avoiding targets (e.g. flying around stations), the ships were not obeying the Attack order option "Attack all enemies". They were attacking others even when the option was not enabled.
-Tweak: The "Attack all enemies" base-game feature now finds enemies in the vicinity of the fleet commander. Prevents ships away from the fleet (e.g. in another sector) acquiring targets far from the area of engagement.
-Tweak: The arc of attackers of Coordinated Attacks is half its length. Previously, each attacking ship was separated by 10 degrees. In this version, they are separated by 5 degrees.
-Bug-fix: Custom behaviours were getting cancelled automatically sometimes - causing them to flick between trying to perform the behaviour then not.
-Bug-fix: The ignore flag that gets set when to allow the ship to simply fight on when they have a low chance of surviving is removed when they regenerate their shields or when they switch to a new target.
-Tweak: Better performance tweaks.
Wear and tear https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/523
Spoiler
Show
v5.1.0308, 29 Sep 2022:
-Bug-fix: The mod was repairing damage when they should only be repairing wear and tear.
Spoiler
Show
v5.1.0308, 29 Sep 2022:
-Bug-fix: Removed the stutter when the map is open. The bug was introduced when the sort by name then sector was added in a previous version.
-Bug-fix: Trade Analytic mod's location and intended sector destination display wasn't working.
-Bug-fix: Auto-expand feature was preventing the subordinates list from collapsing. Note that the base-game's functionality have station subordinates lists closed by default.
UI: Trade analytics https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/764
Spoiler
Show
v5.1.0308, 29 Sep 2022:
-Bug-fix: The location and base sector display next to the ship's name wasn't working.
Auto-camera, auto-pilot, and auto-pause https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/734
Spoiler
Show
v5.1.0308, 29 Sep 2022:
-Tweak: Better implementation of the stop autopilot earlier feature. The previous version didn't work in some cases.
-Bug-fix: The Extension Option "Do not play new cutscenes when stopped" was getting ignored. No new cutscenes were played after you stop one when they should.
-Bug-fix: I allowed for wider angles of the follow cam. They are not always flat along the ship's spine anymore.
-Bug-fix: Other cutscenes were locking the game in cutscene mode again.
NPC reactions https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/497
Spoiler
Show
v5.1.0308, 29 Sep 2022:
-Bug-fix: Ships weren't obeying their "Report enemies" behaviour options.
Emergent missions https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/780
Spoiler
Show
v5.1.0308, 29 Sep 2022:
-Bug-fix: The sector patrol/raid missions weren't getting assigned to the appropriate subscriptions - if available.
Surface element targeting https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/710
Spoiler
Show
v5.1.0308, 29 Sep 2022:
-Bug-fix: Added more conditions (e.g. move to a new sector) to disable the targeting.

shovelmonkey
x4

Post by shovelmonkey » Fri, 30. Sep 22, 21:01

Really appreciate the work you do. I don't use all your mods, but the ones I do I literally can't play X4 without them!
“Not even once has life or the weather complained about a human being.”
― Mokokoma Mokhonoana

debstar2610
x4

Post by debstar2610 » Sat, 8. Oct 22, 12:11

hI
With the latest version, my capital ships seems to move into the Big target when i order them to attack.

Normal attack :
- Select wing leader
- Select (ennemy capital traget or station)
- Attack
- They move to engage position
- Some destroyers stay in range for sometimes then go into the station
- Some destroyer go into the station then retreat

In coordinated attack : all cap ships seems to position in line then attack, but ..they jump into the target ...

iF i individualy order attck for each capital ship : they move to engage position, then start attacking , but , they run in the middle of the station.

When they take hits, they withdraw and then they start to stay in range or not .

I tried to attack the XEN Solar station in different position but, same behaviours.
The Destroyers have 3+ or 4+ pilot and morale skills.

Some logs in the debug log.

Code: Select all

[=ERROR=] 183925.48 Error in AI script order.fight.attack.object on entity 0x534ee: Property lookup failed: $target
* Expression: not $target
* Action: <do_if>, line 471

[General] 183944.47 ======================================
[=ERROR=] 183944.47 Interact title text is nil [Florian]
   targetShortName: XEN Centrales solaires I
   construction: nil
   constructionName: nil
   selectedNameAll: nil
   selectedName: 0-Beta-D - 000
   otherName: nil
   ventureName: 
   #menu.selectedplayerships: 1
   #menu.selectedotherobjects: 0
   #menu.ventureships: 0
   showPlayerInteractions: nil
   syncpoint: nil
   syncpointorder: nil
   mission: nil
   missionoffer: nil
   #menu.actions['selected_orders_all']: 1
   #menu.actions['selected_orders']: 5
   #menu.actions['trade_orders']: 0
   #menu.actions['selected_assignments_all']: 0
[General] 183944.47 ======================================
[General] 183949.33 ======================================

i am using ARG Behemots as destroyer with Vanila game.

I used to play VRO with this mod, il worked well but i stoped because the game started to freeze after long time. So I decided to start new vanila game without VRO this time to isolate witch mods cause freeze.
Maybe the extra range provider by VRO weapons affecte the AI TWEAKs ?

Ready to use savegame : https://www.dropbox.com/s/ds1mcttcemras ... ml.gz?dl=0
Mods Used : https://www.dropbox.com/s/9r62p7qgrbzii ... e.PNG?dl=0
Debug log : https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5z90svtzysjf ... g.txt?dl=0

Thanks;

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”