[mods] kuertee's (RPG, QOL, UI): 18 Feb 2024: Kuda: many bug-fixes; UIX: New callbacks for new mods; ATD: Ironman mode

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

kmunoz
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): 15 Nov: Bug-fix update for Emergent Missions

Post by kmunoz » Tue, 7. Dec 21, 08:01

That sounds incredible. I'm about to start a new save so I will wait until you've got the new stuff on the Nexus!
Let's Play Poorly! - Suboptimal X4 Playthroughs

Mycu
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): 15 Nov: Bug-fix update for Emergent Missions

Post by Mycu » Tue, 7. Dec 21, 19:36

As kmunoz said - sounds great. Looks like something that should greatly fit into my playstyle.
I like the idea of more meaningful relationship.

So until certain criteria are met - player will not gain reputation with a faction above the immigration status level?
Eg. resident can't get more than 10rep until he builds station and makes 1M transactions?

Does main social standings (traitors, outlaws and criminals) impact gameplay other than being stripped of immigration status?
How can a player retrieve lost immigration status?
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Wed, 8. Dec 21, 01:06

Mycu wrote:
Tue, 7. Dec 21, 19:36
...So until certain criteria are met - player will not gain reputation with a faction above the immigration status level?
Eg. resident can't get more than 10rep until he builds station and makes 1M transactions?
The relationship points continue to accrue as normal. The mod will just prevent you from acquiring the "friend" and "ally" licences nor licences that require them until you get the "resident" and "citizen" immigration status.

I'm just balancing out the requirements. The factions require actual output from those stations as well. At the moment, residency requires 1 station in the faction's space AND 500k transactions (sales and purchases with the faction) from that station. The energy station I built was supplying other faction's stations - so it was slow going. I had to add a trade rule to restrict its trades. The mod is definitely not for beginners.
Does main social standings (traitors, outlaws, and criminals) impact gameplay other than being stripped of immigration status?
None - apart from the effects from the base game. Traitors and outlaws will have the base game's Pirate Relationship, so trades and docking with factions will be limited. Of course, there'll be a time when all these relationships will be mixed - but it will still make sense, of course. It's intentional. E.g. You don't have the Pirate Relationship (from the base game) anymore but still have the Traitor Social Standing. I.e. the judicial body of the faction has accepted that you're no longer a pirate (so trade and docking is possible), but for the general populace, you are still a traitor (you're not allowed the friendly nor ally licenses yet).

And just to be clear, when I refer to Pirate, I mean the base game's Pirate Relationship. And "Relationship" is the base game's Relationship system. "Reputation" is from my mod's Reputations and Professions (RAP). And "Social Standing" is from this new mod, Citizenships and Social Standings (CASS). It can get quite confusing, but you'll see a more nuanced description of your character. E.g. a Defender (from RAP) but a Scoundrel (from CaSS).
How can a player retrieves lost immigration status?
Bounty Hunter's actions are the only activities that remove those negative social standing points.

i hope all that makes sense.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

dantebelmondo
x4

Post by dantebelmondo » Wed, 8. Dec 21, 01:09

kuertee wrote:
Tue, 7. Dec 21, 04:59

Citizenships and Social Standings is a companion mod to my Reputations and Professions mod.
It adds 3 immigration status: resident, citizen, militia.
And several social standings: traitor, outlaw, criminal, scoundrel, explorer, entrepreneur, bounty hunter.
OMG. That's exactly what I am looking for.
I removed auto-trading giving reputation in favor of missions (especially RAP's) in my personal mods. Just throw some trading ships in the universe and you will be an alliance with everyone in no time seems "too good". Requiring serious combat efforts to obtaining military license is an effective, simple yet huge improvement in the RAP. I personally enjoy more meaningful faction relationships. Tyty.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Wed, 8. Dec 21, 11:40

Yeah, now makes much sense.
Thanks for a clarification.

kuertee wrote:
Wed, 8. Dec 21, 01:06
The mod is definitely not for beginners.
Beginners usually start with vanilla playthrough ;)

I look forward to trying out CaSS.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): 10 Dec: new mod: Social Standings And Citizenships. And 10 mods have been upda

Post by kuertee » Fri, 10. Dec 21, 07:18

New mod, 10 Dec 2021
Social standings and citizenships: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/804

Removes the passive acquirement of friendly, and alliance licences by requiring citizenships with the faction.
Citizenship is acquired by building stations in the faction's space.
Poor Social Standing limits citizenship status.

There are several immigration status: Undocumented, Migrant, Resident, Citizen, and Militia.
And several Social Standings: Traitor, Outlaw, Criminal, Scoundrel, Alien, Explorer, Entrepreneur, Bounty Hunter.

Updates, 10 Dec 2021
Spoiler
Show
Alternatives to death
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/551
-Bug-fix: Clean-up mod-specific NPCs at stations after the player teleports. Previously, they were cleaned-up only when the player leaves the station's vicinity.

Crime has consequences
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/566
-New feature: Player criminal records. Listed in the Factions menu. This feature is not retro-active. It will only log current, unpaid and new crimes committed by the player.
-Tweak: Support for Social Standings and Citizenships (SSaC) mod: because SSaC may remove friendly and alliance licences, relations are checked against Relationship Points (e.g. 10+, 20+).
-Bug-fix: Clean-up mod-specific NPCs at stations after the player teleports. Previously, they were cleaned-up only when the player leaves the station's vicinity.
-Bug-fix: Custom crimes data (e.g. Unpaid bank loans from my mod, NPC Reactions) were getting lost after exiting the game.

Emergent missions
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/780
-Bug-fix: Mayday! missions weren't completing properly. They now complete properly: when there are no enemies found nearby.
-Bug-fix: Invalid faction AIs were still persisting in sector raid and patrol missions.
-Tweak: Mayday! missions expire after 5min if not taken.
-Tweak: Support for Social Standings and Citizenships (SSaC) mod: because SSaC may remove friendly and alliance licences, relations are checked against Relationship Points (e.g. 10+, 20+).

High-security rooms are locked
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/540
-Bug-fix: Clean-up mod-specific NPCs at stations after the player teleports. Previously, they were cleaned-up only when the player leaves the station's vicinity. This also fixes the bug when taxi passengers were not getting moved away from the locked rooms.
Modification parts trader
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/721
-New feature: By default, including this version, trade for cash is not available. Enable it in the Extensions Options.

NPC reactions
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/497
(previously named Rumour topics)
-Bug-fix: Unpaid bank loans crimes were getting lost after exiting the game.

Reputations and professions
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/636
-New feature: Profession mission completions and failures are now counted against the faction and are listed in the Reputations screen. This is not retroactive. Only missions from this version and after are counted.
-Tweak: Support for Social Standings and Citizenships (SSaC) mod: Immigration status and social standings are listed in the Reputations screen.
-Tweak: Support for Social Standings and Citizenships (SSaC) mod: SSaC requirements checks for the ship licences.
-Bug-fix: Clean-up mod-specific NPCs at stations after the player teleports. Previously, they were cleaned-up only when the player leaves the station's vicinity. This also fixes the bug that sometimes allows access to the Guild Network even if you are not in the vicinity of the guild.

Teleport from transporter room
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/553

UI Extensions and HUD
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552
Code: https://github.com/kuertee/x4-mod-ui-extensions
-Tweak: PlayerInfo menu: The callback, "createFactions_on_before_render_licences", now occurs BEFORE the list of faction licences - to support the new 4.x 2-panel factions list.

UI: Reset mouse
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/542
Reset on game controller by Mycu
-Bug-fix: The mouse was snapping to its previous location when navigation between the menu. This was suppose to only happen when opening the menu.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

Tanvaras
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): 10 Dec: new mod: Social Standings And Citizenships. And 10 mods have been upda

Post by Tanvaras » Fri, 10. Dec 21, 07:34

kuertee wrote:
Fri, 10. Dec 21, 07:18
New mod, 10 Dec 2021
Social standings and citizenships: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/804

Removes the passive acquirement of friendly, and alliance licences by requiring citizenships with the faction.
Citizenship is acquired by building stations in the faction's space.
Poor Social Standing limits citizenship status.

There are several immigration status: Undocumented, Migrant, Resident, Citizen, and Militia.
And several Social Standings: Traitor, Outlaw, Criminal, Scoundrel, Alien, Explorer, Entrepreneur, Bounty Hunter
Really enjoying your mods, though ever thought of a all in one download. I mention as I use all of yours and would love a single download option.

Regardless, excellent work as always. I highly recommend all your mods to anyone to give a try.
“We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents.”
“Talent is a pursued interest"
“Let's get crazy.”
“There's nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend.”

Bob Ross, 29 October 1942 - 4 July 1995

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Sat, 11. Dec 21, 07:14

Tanvaras wrote:
Fri, 10. Dec 21, 07:34
...Really enjoying your mods, though ever thought of a all in one download. I mention as I use all of yours and would love a single download option....Regardless, excellent work as always. I highly recommend all your mods to anyone to give a try.
hey thanks!
yes, i considered it; but decided against it.
there are many more players who use only a handful of mods, so i would need to keep the individual nexus pages.
and adding one more nexus page for the all-in-one download would only increase admin time.
thanks again.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Sat, 11. Dec 21, 08:14

SSaC
Found an abandoned Odysseus Vanguard in Faulty Logic without main guns - and guess what? I couldn't buy any main weapons for it in PAR/HOP shipyards because I'm a migrant I don't have a license.
So I have few options - to build in Paranid territory to gain it's trust and get appropriate license or sell this Ody and buy some L destroyer from Teladi, cause I already have Refined Metals in their territory from quite some time so it will be easier to go with them.
I've only just "licked" it but already adore this new experience that SSaC gives. And how it also connects your other mods.

What do you think of option/possibility to lock player's ability to build in faction's territory if his relationship is too low (eg. < 0)?
So player would firstly have to make some missions to gain initial trust and just then build. Do you find it fitting?

Modification parts trader
"Trade credis multiplier" option is terrific - allows me to set the value low enough to make gathering/selling modification parts activity interesting but not cheaty.

UI Active Mission Button
As this mod is very useful when making build missions - is it possible to add row with a reward value?
I mean the "Station value + 50% (max: 5 308 000 Cr) information (https://i.imgur.com/An65YAW.png) - it would be useful to recall how much Cr you can put into a station while building.

Thank you.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kmunoz
x4

Post by kmunoz » Sun, 12. Dec 21, 09:02

Finally started playing with Crime Has Consequences. Ran into what amounts to an "edge case" and it gave me an idea.

So I have just started a new save. I have exactly one ship. I end up carrying stuff I shouldn't. I get a fine, and as soon as I land somewhere, my ship gets impounded. My only ship. And I'm not on a defense station. Now, there are ways for me to recover this - I have enough money to buy a second ship. So problem solved. But it did give me an idea - what if it were possible to bribe the manager of the station where your ship is impounded? It doesn't clear the fine but it releases the ship to you, on the condition that you leave the station ASAP. (Maybe it gets re-impounded after 10 minutes?) Maybe the cost of the bribe depends on your reputation with the faction.

Edit: maybe add a hook to the hacking outcomes mod, where you can hack a station terminal to release your ship from impound?
Last edited by kmunoz on Sun, 12. Dec 21, 23:00, edited 1 time in total.

kmunoz
x4

Post by kmunoz » Sun, 12. Dec 21, 18:55

Possible text error...?

Under the Reputations panel you have text that reads "Tours of Duties"

Is this intended, or should it be "Tours of Duty"? Normally both words aren't pluralized.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Sun, 12. Dec 21, 22:00

RaP
https://i.imgur.com/avmEiUj.png
Can faction names be arranged alphabetically? It would make it easier to find specific one, especially when there are a dozen of them.

SSaC
kuertee wrote:
Tue, 7. Dec 21, 04:59
The capital ship licence will require a defense station in one of the faction's frontiers (i.e. contested sector).
https://i.imgur.com/0Fqe06b.png
In this map part - which sectors are frontiers to ARG faction? Where can I build defense station so it counts towards militia status?
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Mon, 13. Dec 21, 06:14

Mycu wrote:
Sat, 11. Dec 21, 08:14
...UI Active Mission Button
As this mod is very useful when making build missions - is it possible to add row with a reward value?
I mean the "Station value + 50% (max: 5 308 000 Cr) information (https://i.imgur.com/An65YAW.png) - it would be useful to recall how much Cr you can put into a station while building....
Yeah, I actually need to look at those missions for RAP. 4.2 base game (or very likely 4.1) changed how the build base and delivery fleet missions are rewarded.
Will investigate soon.

kmunoz wrote:
Sun, 12. Dec 21, 09:02
...Finally started playing with Crime Has Consequences. Ran into what amounts to an "edge case" and it gave me an idea...But it did give me an idea - what if it were possible to bribe the manager of the station where your ship is impounded? It doesn't clear the fine but it releases the ship to you, on the condition that you leave the station ASAP. (Maybe it gets re-impounded after 10 minutes?) Maybe the cost of the bribe depends on your reputation with the faction...Edit: maybe add a hook to the hacking outcomes mod, where you can hack a station terminal to release your ship from impound?
Good ideas!
At the moment, the only other option to leave the station to get to one with the Fines and Forfiture Office, if your only ship was impounded, that is, is to call a taxi (or hire the impounded ship as a taxi) - but you need my other mod, NPC Reactions, for that.

kmunoz wrote:
Sun, 12. Dec 21, 18:55
Possible text error...?...Under the Reputations panel you have text that reads "Tours of Duties"...Is this intended, or should it be "Tours of Duty"? Normally both words aren't pluralized.
I considered it. But decided for the pluralisation of the collection. I.e. I considered a Tour of Duty to be a guild/war mission with several submissions. And you can take the same Tour of Duty several times, so Tour of Duties. But each can occur in different sectors (which are listed), so Tours of Duties. :gruebel:

Mycu wrote:
Sun, 12. Dec 21, 22:00
...Can faction names be arranged alphabetically? It would make it easier to find specific one, especially when there are a dozen of them...
I'm pretty sure that you can click on the titles "Faction" and "Disposition" to sort them. I added that functionality in the 4.2.0 update.
...SSaC...https://i.imgur.com/0Fqe06b.png In this map part - which sectors are frontiers to ARG faction? Where can I build defense station so it counts towards militia status?
If you click on the Info button on the left then click on the sector name on the map, you'll see the Sector Information panel. Then you'll see which faction owns it and if its contested, i.e. a frontier.

Anyway, I have updates which I've been meaning to do for a while but was busy with SSaC.
Meaning to do for a while: e.g. AI Pilot of the last ship you piloted will get up off the seat when you enter the cockpit.
NPC reactions v4.2.01, 13 Dec 2021: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/497
Spoiler
Show
-New feature: NPC Bridge Crew: The AI pilot of the last ship you piloted will get up out of their seat when you enter the cockpit - saving you those precious several seconds!
-Bug-fix: Bar Patrons: Populate all the bars. Several bars may actually be spawned at a station, but only one is available from the Transporter Room. E.g.: One bar is always spawned for the blackmarketeer. But until he becomes available, the bar is removed from the Transporter Room panel. But if a taxi mission is created at the station, a secondary bar MAY be created. Several taxi missions from one station may spawn several bars. In this version, the Bar Patrons feature will spawn at all bars instead of the first random bar the feature found first in previous versions.
-Bug-fix: Standardised the event listeners for: arrive at station, dock, undock, leave station in my mods that need them with these events: attention change, dock, undock, teleport. In previous versions, these events were handled inconsistently that resulted in intermittent bugs like: (in Reputations and Professions) the Guild Network button become disabled after docking even if it was available before docking, (in High-security Rooms Are Locked) the mission NPC not getting moved to an unlocked room, (in several mods) mod NPCs, like the Mod-Parts Trader not getting spawned in their rooms, etc.

Reputations and professions v4.2.01, 13 Dec 2021: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/636
Spoiler
Show
-Bug-fix: The mission list in the Reputations screen will be empty even if the counter shows the correct number. This bug was only present if you performed "Profession" missions (e.g. Courier, Engineer, Miner, etc) for the faction but have not yet gained any Defender points.
-Bug-fix: Because Saboteur activities are both Profession and Reputation activities, the mission list in the Reputations screen showed them missions twice.
-Bug-fix: Standardised the event listeners for: arrive at station, dock, undock, leave station in my mods that need them with these events: attention change, dock, undock, teleport. In previous versions, these events were handled inconsistently that resulted in intermittent bugs like: (in Reputations and Professions) the Guild Network button become disabled after docking even if it was available before docking, (in High-security Rooms Are Locked) the mission NPC not getting moved to an unlocked room, (in several mods) mod NPCs, like the Mod-Parts Trader not getting spawned in their rooms, etc.

Alternatives to death https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/551
Crime has consequences https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/566
High-security rooms are locked https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/540
Modification parts trader https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/721
v4.2.01, 13 Dec 2021:
Spoiler
Show

kmunoz
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): 10 Dec: new mod: Social Standings And Citizenships. 13 Dec: 6 x updates.

Post by kmunoz » Mon, 13. Dec 21, 06:40

Can you clarify how save/restore work for R&P? Do I need to do anything other than set those Extensions Options settings? What triggers the actual save/restore?

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): 10 Dec: new mod: Social Standings And Citizenships. 13 Dec: 6 x updates.

Post by kuertee » Mon, 13. Dec 21, 06:45

kmunoz wrote:
Mon, 13. Dec 21, 06:40
Can you clarify how save/restore work for R&P? Do I need to do anything other than set those Extensions Options settings? What triggers the actual save/restore?
Returning to the game will save to or load the data, EDIT: whatever you choose from the Extensions Options of the mod. END EDIT., from whatever storage Sir Nuke uses in the User Data feature of his Mod Support APIs.
That data is available across any save game.
Its the same storage used by the Hot Key feature of Mod Support APIs.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Mon, 13. Dec 21, 13:38

kuertee wrote: I'm pretty sure that you can click on the titles "Faction" and "Disposition" to sort them. I added that functionality in the 4.2.0 update.
Oh, now I see. Nice!
BTW, there's very minor issue with button height when UI is scaled (in my case: 1.1): https://i.imgur.com/wmn7OyE.png
You're doing great things with the UI.

kuertee wrote: If you click on the Info button on the left then click on the sector name on the map, you'll see the Sector Information panel. Then you'll see which faction owns it and if its contested, i.e. a frontier.
Hmmm... Checked on few sectors, but don't see such data:
https://i.imgur.com/6vvIto8.png
https://i.imgur.com/W2bBCOP.png
https://i.imgur.com/GS9UeK5.png
Do you mean those panels?
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Mon, 13. Dec 21, 14:22

EDIT.
Mycu wrote:
Mon, 13. Dec 21, 13:38
...BTW, there's very minor issue with button height when UI is scaled (in my case: 1.1): https://i.imgur.com/wmn7OyE.png...
oh! i'll check it out. END EDIT.
Mycu wrote:
Mon, 13. Dec 21, 13:38
Hmmm... Checked on few sectors, but don't see such data:
https://i.imgur.com/6vvIto8.png
https://i.imgur.com/W2bBCOP.png
https://i.imgur.com/GS9UeK5.png
Do you mean those panels?
my bad. its actually the Objects list:
https://i.imgur.com/N2uaLfa.jpg
Last edited by Terre on Mon, 13. Dec 21, 18:43, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Images posted directly to the forums should not be greater than 640x480 or 100kb, oversize image now linked

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Mon, 13. Dec 21, 14:40

kuertee wrote:
Mon, 13. Dec 21, 14:22
my bad. its actually the Objects list:
Looks like "contested" string is also showed in information panel, but the problem in my case is that when checked most of known sectors (and currently I know several dozen sectors: https://i.imgur.com/yQB1Zy2.png) - only two of them are "contested". Just the one you pointed - Tharka's Revine XXIV and Family Tkr are contested.
Does it mean that I could make Militia imigration status just with FRF?
Is "contested" sector status something static or it dynamically changes?
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Mon, 13. Dec 21, 15:01

Mycu wrote:
Mon, 13. Dec 21, 14:40
Looks like "contested" string is also showed in information panel, but the problem in my case is that when checked most of known sectors (and currently I know several dozen sectors: https://i.imgur.com/yQB1Zy2.png) - only two of them are "contested". Just the one you pointed - Tharka's Revine XXIV and Family Tkr are contested.
Does it mean that I could make Militia imigration status just with FRF?
Is "contested" sector status something static or it dynamically changes?
dynamic.

i might change "frontier" so that it classifies sectors when adjacent to sectors with enemy factions.
it's several more lines of code rather than checking the iscontested/contestingfactions properties of the sector.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Mon, 13. Dec 21, 20:48

kuertee wrote: i might change "frontier" so that it classifies sectors when adjacent to sectors with enemy factions.
it's several more lines of code rather than checking the iscontested/contestingfactions properties of the sector.
Frontier seem to be a good choice as would be more elastic and allow to build in many more sectors.

kuertee wrote: -New feature: NPC Bridge Crew: The AI pilot of the last ship you piloted will get up out of their seat when you enter the cockpit - saving you those precious several seconds!
Are there any special conditions? Does it work when using transporter room or when teleporting to ship?
Tried with my Nemesis Vanguard (transporter / teleport), but that lazy pilot didn't think to get his fat ass up at all ;)
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”