[mods] kuertee's (RPG, QOL, UI): 18 Feb 2024: Kuda: many bug-fixes; UIX: New callbacks for new mods; ATD: Ironman mode

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): 14 Sep: UI Extensions compatibility with 4.1 of the base game

Post by kuertee » Tue, 21. Sep 21, 14:52

Trade Analytics doesn't change Egosoft's trade history.
And that's what you see in the Transaction Log on the left side of the screen and the graph on the right.
What Trade Analytics does is: (1) extrapolate data from the history and (2) track transactions between player properties (because they have no dollar value, Egosoft doesn't record them).

So, what you see on the left there (where there are negative and positive values that negate each other) is how Egosoft shows the Transaction Logs for ships by default.
It's quite confusing. And not very useful.

Hence, I made Trade Analytics. :lol:
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

Mycu
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): 14 Sep: UI Extensions compatibility with 4.1 of the base game

Post by Mycu » Tue, 21. Sep 21, 15:08

kuertee wrote:
Tue, 21. Sep 21, 14:52
Trade Analytics doesn't change Egosoft's trade history.
And that's what you see in the Transaction Log on the left side of the screen and the graph on the right.
What Trade Analytics does is: (1) extrapolate data from the history and (2) track transactions between player properties (because they have no dollar value, Egosoft doesn't record them).

So, what you see on the left there (where there are negative and positive values that negate each other) is how Egosoft shows the Transaction Logs for ships by default.
It's quite confusing. And not very useful.

Hence, I made Trade Analytics. :lol:
Sorry, maybe I wasn't clear enough.

What I meant are those two entries marked with red arrows: https://i.imgur.com/bi7M7Hm.png - I don't know where is it coming from.
This miner made two sales since built - one for 159 338Cr and second for 268 613. He sold Nvidium two times - first time to DRQ-652 and second time to WXJ-552 - so there should be only two rows in "sales" analytics.
Where does other two rows came from?
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Tue, 21. Sep 21, 15:12

Ahhh, those arrows are new. Hahah!
I don't know, but they are in Egosoft's history for that ship.
Show "By Wares" might give us a clue.
Then reply back. I'm curious.

EDIT: Can you check Purchases? Maybe they should be purchases FROM one of your station.
I'll check my code. I might have parsed through Egosoft's data incorrectly.
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Tue, 21. Sep 21, 15:28

kuertee wrote:
Tue, 21. Sep 21, 15:12
EDIT: Can you check Purchases? Maybe they should be purchases FROM one of your station.
Ok, so here are purchases: https://i.imgur.com/5P0GFRW.png
And sales by wares: https://i.imgur.com/0plrIhK.png
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Tue, 21. Sep 21, 15:57

it looks to me that the ship bought a certain amount from one station and then sold to another station.
one pair of the double-up should be in purchases.
or that's what i think anyway.

(hidden for brevity of this post.)
Spoiler
Show
a trade in the history looks like this.
partner is the trading ship. buyer is the buying ship or station. seller is the selling ship or station.

Code: Select all

-- 		time = buf[i].time,
	-- 		money = tonumber(buf[i].money) / 100,
	-- 		entryid = ConvertStringTo64Bit(tostring(buf[i].entryid)),
	-- 		eventtype = ffi.string(buf[i].eventtype),
	-- 		eventtypename = ffi.string(buf[i].eventtypename),
	-- 		partner = buf[i].partnerid,
	-- 		partnername = (partnername ~= "") and (partnername .. " (" .. ffi.string(buf[i].partneridcode) .. ")") or "",
	-- 		tradeentryid = ConvertStringTo64Bit(tostring(buf[i].tradeentryid)),
	-- 		tradeeventtype = ffi.string(buf[i].tradeeventtype),
	-- 		tradeeventtypename = ffi.string(buf[i].tradeeventtypename),
	-- 		buyer = buf[i].buyerid,
	-- 		seller = buf[i].sellerid,
	-- 		ware = ffi.string(buf[i].ware),
	-- 		amount = buf[i].amount,
	-- 		price = tonumber(buf[i].price) / 100,
	-- 		complete = buf[i].complete,
	-- 		description = "",
and my code to assign the data is:

if trading ship == buyer then
    addBuyData ()
elseif trading ship == seller then
    addSaleData ()
    if trading ship is a miner then
        addMiningData ()
    end
end
so my assignment looks right.
is that ship attached to a station? or no?
if so, can you also take a screenshot of that station's sales and purchases, please? thanks.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Tue, 21. Sep 21, 20:10

kuertee wrote:
Tue, 21. Sep 21, 15:57
it looks to me that the ship bought a certain amount from one station and then sold to another station.
one pair of the double-up should be in purchases.
or that's what i think anyway.

(hidden for brevity of this post.)
Spoiler
Show
a trade in the history looks like this.
partner is the trading ship. buyer is the buying ship or station. seller is the selling ship or station.

-- 		time = buf[i].time,
	-- 		money = tonumber(buf[i].money) / 100,
	-- 		entryid = ConvertStringTo64Bit(tostring(buf[i].entryid)),
	-- 		eventtype = ffi.string(buf[i].eventtype),
	-- 		eventtypename = ffi.string(buf[i].eventtypename),
	-- 		partner = buf[i].partnerid,
	-- 		partnername = (partnername ~= "") and (partnername .. " (" .. ffi.string(buf[i].partneridcode) .. ")") or "",
	-- 		tradeentryid = ConvertStringTo64Bit(tostring(buf[i].tradeentryid)),
	-- 		tradeeventtype = ffi.string(buf[i].tradeeventtype),
	-- 		tradeeventtypename = ffi.string(buf[i].tradeeventtypename),
	-- 		buyer = buf[i].buyerid,
	-- 		seller = buf[i].sellerid,
	-- 		ware = ffi.string(buf[i].ware),
	-- 		amount = buf[i].amount,
	-- 		price = tonumber(buf[i].price) / 100,
	-- 		complete = buf[i].complete,
	-- 		description = "",
and my code to assign the data is:

if trading ship == buyer then
    addBuyData ()
elseif trading ship == seller then
    addSaleData ()
    if trading ship is a miner then
        addMiningData ()
    end
end
so my assignment looks right.
is that ship attached to a station? or no?
if so, can you also take a screenshot of that station's sales and purchases, please? thanks.

Sorry for a late reply, had a date with my wife :)

This miner is not attached to a station, but I found some trace.
Take a look at this screenshot : https://i.imgur.com/XHndzwk.png with expanded transaction log entries.

Unknown rows (marked with arrows) from Trade Analytics are coming from transaction log's sale - but formatted differently.
So 490,17 Cr from transaction log is 49017 in Trade Analytics and 477,06 is 47706.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Wed, 22. Sep 21, 16:30

Mycu wrote:
Tue, 21. Sep 21, 20:10
Sorry for a late reply, had a date with my wife :)
This miner is not attached to a station, but I found some trace.
Take a look at this screenshot : https://i.imgur.com/XHndzwk.png with expanded transaction log entries.
Unknown rows (marked with arrows) from Trade Analytics are coming from transaction log's sale - but formatted differently.
So 490,17 Cr from transaction log is 49017 in Trade Analytics and 477,06 is 47706.
ewww ... i'll need to differentiate them from total profits.
if they are adjacent to the row with their corresponding profits, it'll be easy to just ignore every other row.

unfortunately, RL work dropped this morning, and pushed my modding tasks further down the stack. :(
i have updates to several of my mods ready for release.
(bugs/tweaks that i found since focusing on play after the 4.1 update.)
luckily, they are not critical because the mods still work without the updates.

hopefully, in the weekend i can continue work on them.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Wed, 22. Sep 21, 17:57

kuertee wrote:
Wed, 22. Sep 21, 16:30
unfortunately, RL work dropped this morning, and pushed my modding tasks further down the stack. :(
i have updates to several of my mods ready for release.
(bugs/tweaks that i found since focusing on play after the 4.1 update.)
luckily, they are not critical because the mods still work without the updates.

hopefully, in the weekend i can continue work on them.
no worries, RL always comes first.
Good to have you here.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Mon, 11. Oct 21, 20:52

In CHC mod I have "accumulate crimes on pirate factions" option disabled (https://i.imgur.com/BrXs83D.png) and yet I was fined (https://i.imgur.com/Fh0Yc53.png) for attacking SCA ship. He was uncovered as SCA in the moment of attack.
How come? :)
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Tue, 12. Oct 21, 14:34

Mycu wrote:
Mon, 11. Oct 21, 20:52
In CHC mod I have "accumulate crimes on pirate factions" option disabled (https://i.imgur.com/BrXs83D.png) and yet I was fined (https://i.imgur.com/Fh0Yc53.png) for attacking SCA ship. He was uncovered as SCA in the moment of attack.
ohhhh. is your SCA relationship points a positive or negative? If negative, then accumulating those crimes is a bug.
re: from one of the changelogs:
v2.0.7, 29 May 2021:-New feature: Accumulate crimes with pirates. By default this is enabled. Disable this in the Extensions Options. Pirates are factions with their relationship to the player locked at a negative value. I think the base game has the Scale Plate locked at -5, so they are pirates. But Duke Buccaneers are locked at +10, so they are not pirates. (Pirate faction detection is not straightforward. And I only found the method described just recently.)
I've not yet actually played the game properly (and hence look at my mods closer) since the 4.1 update. I'm still taking it very easy. I'm too lazy. hahah! But I do have a few updates to several of my mods lined up for release. And I have been modding, as you know, (e.g. with Emergent Missions). So, I'll have a look at this bug in CHC.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Tue, 12. Oct 21, 16:02

kuertee wrote:
Tue, 12. Oct 21, 14:34
Mycu wrote:
Mon, 11. Oct 21, 20:52
ohhhh. is your SCA relationship points a positive or negative? If negative, then accumulating those crimes is a bug.
My relationship with SCA is at -8. That's why I was little surpised.
It happened twice in single skirmish between my ship and pirate. I've paid the first fee and after a while second one was issued and then my ship got impounded.

kuertee wrote:
Tue, 12. Oct 21, 14:34
I've not yet actually played the game properly (and hence look at my mods closer) since the 4.1 update. I'm still taking it very easy. I'm too lazy. hahah! But I do have a few updates to several of my mods lined up for release. And I have been modding, as you know, (e.g. with Emergent Missions). So, I'll have a look at this bug in CHC.
Thanks.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Wed, 13. Oct 21, 06:44

Mycu wrote:
Tue, 12. Oct 21, 16:02
It happened twice in single skirmish between my ship and pirate. I've paid the first fee and after a while second one was issued and then my ship got impounded.
...Thanks.
-8?

then SCA's relationship is not locked negatively.
this means you can increase your relationship with them.
CHC doesn't consider them pirates.
otherwise, when you do increase your relationship with them to neutral and friendly (to role-play as a pirate, for example), your attacks against them will never be charged as crimes.
hence, CHC only considers factions with a locked negative relationship to you as pirates.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Wed, 13. Oct 21, 14:39

kuertee wrote:
Wed, 13. Oct 21, 06:44
Mycu wrote:
Tue, 12. Oct 21, 16:02
...Thanks.
-8?

then SCA's relationship is not locked negatively.
this means you can increase your relationship with them.
CHC doesn't consider them pirates.
otherwise, when you do increase your relationship with them to neutral and friendly (to role-play as a pirate, for example), your attacks against them will never be charged as crimes.
hence, CHC only considers factions with a locked negative relationship to you as pirates.
Hmmm.. so how this pirate relationship "locking" works? Is it locked in vanilla and unlocked by some mod?
So maybe CHC could check if target ship (SCA in this case) didn't attacked player's propery recently and give player fine/impound only if no - cause it is self-defence otherwise?
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kmunoz
x4

Post by kmunoz » Wed, 13. Oct 21, 16:28

Mycu wrote:
Wed, 13. Oct 21, 14:39
Hmmm.. so how this pirate relationship "locking" works? Is it locked in vanilla and unlocked by some mod?
Do you have Reactive Factions running? I believe that mod unlocks fixed faction relationships.
Let's Play Poorly! - Suboptimal X4 Playthroughs

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Wed, 13. Oct 21, 17:59

Mycu wrote:
kmunoz wrote:
Wed, 13. Oct 21, 16:28
Do you have Reactive Factions running? I believe that mod unlocks fixed faction relationships.
re: CHC
yeah. the base game has some faction relationships locked. in my game of 3 days, sca is still locked at -5. (https://i.imgur.com/x0L67DG.png)
my Alternatives to Death mod unlocks faction relationships - but ONLY after you get respawned and that faction's relationship needs to be unlocked.
e.g. if you get respawned assimilated into the SCA, then SCA's relationship will be unlocked.

i can change the text to read "reparations" instead of "crimes" for factions with a negative value, to change its "optics".

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Thu, 14. Oct 21, 09:48

kmunoz wrote:
Wed, 13. Oct 21, 16:28
Mycu wrote:
Yes, Reactive Factions Retribution version. If so, that would explain what happened.
kuertee wrote:
Wed, 13. Oct 21, 17:59
i can change the text to read "reparations" instead of "crimes" for factions with a negative value, to change its "optics".
Now that I know what's going on, it's not a problem. The text can be changed, but I don't know if the word "reparations" will be clear to others.
Maybe some tooltip on this option: "Works with pirate factions that a player has locked relationships". Or smth like that.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): 06 Nov: New: Emergent Missions, Updates: 15 x updated mods

Post by kuertee » Sat, 6. Nov 21, 17:49

New mod: Emergent missions
https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/780
by kuertee

Mod effects:
Four new missions that eventuate from events in the game: (1) Mayday! Mayday!, (2) Escort, (3) Patrol sector, (4) Raid sector.
Spoiler
Show
Mission: Mayday! Mayday!:
A mission offer will be created when a ship requests back-up.

To complete the mission, ensure that the ship docks at any station or ship, exits the sector, or detects no enemies within radar range.

Note that the Request For Back-up feature of my other mod, NPC Reactions, is disabled when this Emergent Missions is installed. Also, in this version, the ship doesn't hail you with a video communication.

Mission: Escort:
A trade or mining ship will create a mission offer when they start a trading run.

To complete the mission, ensure that the ship completes all their trade orders. New trade orders that they receive during the mission will extend the mission duration.

Mission: Patrol/raid sector:
Factions will request support for patrols and raids. These missions emerge from functions within the faction's defend and invade sub-goals. You will directly help the faction with their operations in the mission sector when accepting these missions.

Get a briefing from your mission handler to receive the patrol/raid objective. The mission completes when the ship completes their orders or when they dock. New combat orders that they receive during the mission will extend the mission duration. Get a debriefing to get your reward and to complete the mission.

The the mission handler starts on the ship assigned to you but may be replaced if the ship is destroyed or may be moved if the ship is under attack.

Developer notes: This mission runs off the faction's defend area sub-goal AI (factionsubgoal_defendarea.xml). Several ships are attached to this AI. And the mission may change your assignment to a different ship, change your target sector or change your mission handler depending on situations that occur during the mission. You will be notified of these changes with the updates listed in the mission briefing screen.

Other features:
The ship will notify you of damage reports.

The escort distance is 100km. And any of your ships within that 100km are considered escorts when determining if you've left the escort.

You can request from the pilot to terminate any escort/support duties early.

When you don't have an active target, the ship will give you attack orders that best suits your ship size and current mission situation. Targets are assigned to you in this order of priority: best suited to your ship's size, the largest target, a station target, the ship's target, a non-combat target, a target from an enemy faction that is not the primary target faction of the mission, extra small ships or drone targets. They will not override your current target.

You can send your AI pilots to protect your mission ship, effectively letting them complete the mission. Note that you still need to attend the briefings and debriefings of the patrol/raid missions.

And 15 x mods updated
Spoiler
Show
UI Extensions and HUD (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552) v4.1.03, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Tweak: PlayerInfo menu: Allow custom panels to be shown next to default panels.
Alternatives to death (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/551) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Bug-fix: Inheritance text DB in the GERMAN LANGUAGE FILE had incorrect variables breaking the text in-game.
Auto-camera and auto-pilot (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/734) v4.1.0, 6 Nov 2021:
  • New feature: Hotkeys: Enable this feature in the Extensions Options. Set the hotkey in the control settings. Requires SirNuke's Pipe Server. Install the exe in the same folder as the X4 executable. Run it before you run the game. Download: https://github.com/bvbohnen/x4-projects/releases
  • New feature: Custom camera targets: Set and watch the primary and secondary camera target using the Interact Menu.
  • Bug-fix: The Passenger Auto-cam was getting shown even if their Extensions Options are unset *in some cases*.
Crime has consequences (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/566) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • New feature: Custom crimes: 3rd-party mods can add new crimes to this mod. Read the section, 3rd-party mod API: Custom crimes, below.
  • New feature: Support for NPC Reactions: Unpaid Loans crimes.
High-security rooms are locked (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/540) v4.1.0, 6 Nov 2011:
  • Bug-fix: Initiate locking of rooms, moving mission actors away from locked rooms, etc. on docked event instead of docking started event.
NPC reactions (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/497) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • New feature: Unpaid Loans is a crime if you have my other mod, Crime Has Consequences mod, installed.
  • Tweak: The bank loans UI is now shown beside the Accounts UI.
  • Tweak: The NPCs Request Backup feature is disabled if my other mod, Emergent Missions, is installed.
  • Bug-fix: Bridge crew: Stop the video comm when you acquire a new target.
Reputations and professions (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/636) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • New feature: Missions from guilds are limited to 3 per hour. Previously, even if 3 were listed, a new one is immediately offered when you accept one. In this verion, no new mission is offered when you accept one. Only 3 are offered per hour; or after you complete a mission, if you enable this feature in the Extensions Options.
  • Tweak: Wider UIs: The Profession and Reputation UIs use more of blank spaces of the screen.
  • Bug-fixes: Better integration of several missions from the base game. I.e. added integration to new RMLs introduced in the base game's 4.1 update.
Signal leak hunter - increasing range (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/498) v5.0.3, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Tweak: Mission notifications from this mod is displayed in the left-side console window only if you have this mission active.
Station scanner (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/496) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Tweak: Mission notifications from this mod is displayed in the left-side console window only if you have this mission active.
Surface element targeting (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/710) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Bug-fix: Many. Also, the code is cleaned-up a bit more.
Teleport from transporter room (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/553) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Tweak: Limit list of destinations to player-owned ships and stations. Previously, all visible MIGHT have been shown.
UI: Accept mission for later (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/590) v4.1.02, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Bug-fix: I broke the previous version. This version fixes this mod.
UI: Reset mouse (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/542) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Bug-fix: Mouse steering was getting re-enabled if you move from the map screen to a conversation. In this version, it should get re-enabled only AFTER the conversation.
  • Bug-fix: Mouse steering is disabled during conversinos ONLY if you initiate it. Previously, some video comms from NPCs would disable mouse steering.
UI: Trade analytics (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/764) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • New feature: Better sorting of Trade Analytics data. I.e. 3 levels of column sorts is possible. E.g. sort amount in decreasing order, sort distance by increasing order, sort price by increasing order.
  • New feature: Better category selections with pull-down menus. E.g. Sales to other factions, sales to player faction, sales to any faction.
  • Tweak: More accurate data generated from Egosoft's transaction logs. You should be able to link data in the Trade Analytics panel with totals in the Transaction Logs. For examples, look at the screenshots (on the NexusMods page).
  • Bug-fixes: Many. I.e. The Trade Analytics panel would break if you open a ship's Transaction Log directly from the ship's Information panel (instead of clicking on the ship from the Trade Analytics panel of a station).
  • Note: Because Egosoft's transaction logs don't record which station a trading ship is attached WHEN it traded, all the transactions of a trading ship will be attributed to its CURRENT station manager regardless of whether the trading ship was attached to another in the past. I.e. if you attach a trading ship to a station, all its transaction records from before it was attached will be listed under its new station manager.
  • Note: Because Egosoft's transaction logs don't record trades between player-owned properties (because no monies are transfered), transactions between player-owned properties are listed from when the mod is installed.
Waypoint fields for deployments (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/585) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Bug fix: Minimised (i.e. removed, but it may still happen) the double-up of deployments on one waypoint.
  • Tweak: Resource probe sizes and densities based on the 4.1 resource probe range UI. Note that I think no one really knows for sure the range of resource probes. As from one of my forum posts, this is what the range is as I understand it: "when deployed, the radius around a resource probe when you mouse-over one looks to be about 40km - the typical comm range. but the docs state that "currentyield" value is '... The current yield detected by the resource probe (volume is a cube of space with a side length of 32km) ...'. which means that the range (or radius) is 16km. but in the encyclopedia, its range is 3km." Here is a discussino about the range: viewtopic.php?f=146&t=442026&p=5079853& ... s#p5079851

Mycu
x4

Re: [mods] kuertee's (gameplay, QOL, UI): 06 Nov: New: Emergent Missions, Updates: 15 x updated mods

Post by Mycu » Sat, 6. Nov 21, 19:23

Wow, impressive list of tweaks and bug fixes.
Also, congratulations on Emergent Missions release.

I made a short break to play Phoenix Point (have to say that with Assorted Adjustments mod its IMO superior to XCOM/XCOM2) and planned to get back after 4.1 is patched by Ego, but what you deliver makes me change my plans.

Have you applied yet? :)
https://twitter.com/EGOSOFT/status/1455497799806689281

Thanks kuertee.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

RedEyedRaven
x4

Post by RedEyedRaven » Thu, 11. Nov 21, 17:05

kuertee wrote:
Sat, 6. Nov 21, 17:49
Alternatives to death (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/551) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Bug-fix: Inheritance text DB in the GERMAN LANGUAGE FILE had incorrect variables breaking the text in-game.

NPC reactions (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/497) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • New feature: Unpaid Loans is a crime if you have my other mod, Crime Has Consequences mod, installed.
  • Tweak: The bank loans UI is now shown beside the Accounts UI.
  • Tweak: The NPCs Request Backup feature is disabled if my other mod, Emergent Missions, is installed.
  • Bug-fix: Bridge crew: Stop the video comm when you acquire a new target.

Surface element targeting (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/710) v4.1.0, 06 Nov 2021:
  • Bug-fix: Many. Also, the code is cleaned-up a bit more.
[/spoiler]
Heya @kuertee

I'm having a ton of fun with AtD and NPCR, also tried out EM.

However, after updating your plugins I've had an issue with AtD. Whenever I get the timer to avert destruction in a ship, it loses its assigned captain, permanently.

I didn't see any setting or note that hints at this being intentional.

With NPCR the captain will still show up as a helmsman as long as I don't leave the ship, but is ultimately missing from the crewlist and also doesn't "respawn" in a lifepod and is also not in personell-tab of empire-management.
2023: X4: Seafood-restaurant 'Split' opens in ZYA-space. Reservations limited, get yours today!

kuertee
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Post by kuertee » Thu, 11. Nov 21, 17:21

RedEyedRaven wrote:
Thu, 11. Nov 21, 17:05
...However, after updating your plugins I've had an issue with AtD. Whenever I get the timer to avert destruction in a ship, it loses its assigned captain, permanently. ...
ohhh! (of course!)

when the timer starts, i dismiss the captain so that you don't see him take the controls when you leave them. (with my other mod, Teleport From Transporter Room, installed, teleportation is only available from the Transporter Room - forcing you to jump out of the controls to abandon ship.)

and ... dismissing the captain removes them entirely from the ship :gruebel: instead of just demoting them.

let me look for how to demote the captain to crewman. i'll upload the fix this weekend (along with fixes to EM, and others).

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”