Update 14 Sep 2021
UI Extensions v4.1.0 (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552)
New mod 09 Sep 2021
UI: Trade analytics v1.0.0 (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/764)
Updates 09 Sep 2021
Auto-camera and auto-pilot v1.0.4 (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/734)
Crime has consequences v2.1.2 (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/566)
NPC reactions v2.2.4 (https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/497)
My current list of mods:
Gameplay effects and changes
Alternatives to death v2.1.1, 11 Aug 2021:https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/551
- Alternatives to death: clone, descendant, teleport, ransom, assimilation.
- Other gameplay effects: ship destruction countdown, Cloning Lab, Trust Executor Office, acquire Cr to inherit property, acquire your assimilator's faction relationships.
- Use this mod with my other mod, Teleport From Transporter Room, for a more tactile experience of abandoning ships.
- Automatically sets these camera views on these events: Docking: cutscene, Auto-pilot: cutscene, Player as a passenger: cutscene.
- Crime has consequences: ships are fined, then impounded, then forfeited. Pay fines at the Fines and Forfiture office.
- Friendly fire penalties on these conditions: (1) the victim is targeted, (2) their shields are less than 25%, (3) the damage is from your main gun(s).
- Data files from a hacking activity yield one of these types of meaningful data: a generic mission, a lockbox location, an anomaly location, a data vault location.
- Stations with hacked security consoles cannot report you to sector security for 1 hour.
- High-security rooms (Engineering Section, Security Office) are locked.
- Get access from a black marketeer in the sector.
- Trade your mod parts for other mod parts.
- 25 generic missions are offered per sector. (The base game has a limit of 7.)
- Conversations with NPCs may produce a rumour (mission, anomaly, lockbox, data vault, reputation increase).
- Bar patrons: Between 1 and 4 hireable NPC of each type of profession (engineers, marines, pilots, and managers) of up to elite skills will be generated at bars.
- Bridge crew: Helm alerts of new contacts. Tactical alerts of shield damage. Engineering alerts of engine failures.
- NPC SOS: NPCs that request backup will hail you via comms. A Mission Guidance can be created to them when you interact with their hail.
- [QOL] NPC Constructors will request for your available build jobs.
- NPC Taxi: Hire a taxi from a ship console, bar patron or an NPC pilot of a ship.
- Bank loans: Station managers offers 1,000,000 Cr loans.
- Mod effects: Reputations: Defender, Vigilante, Mercenary, Pirate. Professions and guilds: Courier, Engineer, Miner, Saboteur, Spy, Trader. Other guilds: Builder, Shipwright. Details in the 2nd post (below this one).
- Adds a Teleport button to your Transporter Room panels.
- By default, this mod removes the 'Teleport to' command from the Map Menu.
- By default, this mod also disallows teleportation to and from allied properties.
- Undocked ships will suffer wear and tear if their service crews are fewer than 50% capacity.
- Service crews of 50% or more prevent (and repair) wear and tear. I.e. service crews cannot repair more than the amount of wear and tear.
Loot mining v2.0.0, 11 Mar 2021: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/511
- Loot targeting AI: Target asteroids or containers with loot will highlight other containers with the same loot.
- Loot targeting AI: After breaking up an asteroid, the nearest asteroid of the same mineral is targeted.
- More efficient inventory loot mining: After an inventory loot is mined, every asteroid will drop the same inventory loot.
- The Ship Scanner is a targetting AI that continually targets unscanned ships after the completion of a scan of a ship until all ships in your vicinity are scanned.
- Scans for and targets signal leaks and/or repair panels within an ever-increasing range.
- When using the spaceship scanner, modules that need the spacesuit scanner are targeted.
- When using the spacesuit scanner, the closest module with an incomplete scan is targeted. Follow this trail of targets to scan the station.
- Auto targets the next surface element after destruction of the last.
- "Find All" Interaction: finds all surface elements of the same type.
- Missions accepted from the Map or Briefing menus activate only if the player doesn't have an active mission.
- Multiple faction missions are allowed.
- Adds an Active Mission button in the ship and station configuration menus that displays the active mission's description.
- A radar texture with NSEW indicators and range markers.
- Resets the mouse to the center of the screen, by default, when a fullscreen menu is closed. Deactivates mouse steering on Interact/Conversation menu.
- Adds sortable analytics in the Transaction Log screen.
- Analytics on sales, purchases, and mining activities are listed and can be viewed by total trades, by wares, or by trading ship.
- The analytics listed are trading partners, gate distance/sector, trade counts, total amounts, total price, amount per count, amount per price.
- Creates waypoints that you and your wingmen can follow to deployment equipment and weapons.
- AI order: Collect Deployables in Range
UI Extensions and HUD v4.1.0, 14 Sep 2021: https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/552, Code: https://github.com/kuertee/x4-mod-ui-extensions
- Modded Lua files with callbacks that allow more than one mod to change the same UI element.