[MOD] Better piracy

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Scoob
x4

Re: [MOD] Better piracy

Post by Scoob » Sun, 5. Dec 21, 20:28

Thanks dantebelmondo, much appreciated.

Scoob
x4

Re: [MOD] Better piracy

Post by Scoob » Fri, 31. Dec 21, 17:10

Hi,

I've noticed another slight issue with Better Piracy, though I'm unsure if it relates to original code, your changes or just something with the v4.2 update.

Basically, quite often, the harass operation simply isn't present in the menu for certain ships. I know that specific plot-related ships are protected, so intentionally do not have the harass option enabled. I'm not talking about those ships however, rather just random, normal S and M-Class ships I'm encountering in space.

For example, I'm currently harassing a Pirate Nemesis, and it's working well. However, the Nemesis was attacking a "High-Tech Trader Demeter Vanguard" which does not have the "Harass" option present when bringing up the left-click menu on the ship. I've seen this with various other ships too often pirate ones as they're the ones I target to force-bail.

So far, it looks like L-Class ships can be harassed consistently, it's only some (seemingly random) S and M-Class ships that have this issue. I started a new game recently, and this occurs there too. My mod list remains the same - albeit with some updated versions - as it was prior to v4.2. I've not added anything new, just applied updates as they became available.

Really appreciate you supporting this mod, it's a particular favourite of mine.

Cheers.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”