[MOD] Landlord - Station Upkeep and Taxes

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Max Bain
x3ap

Re: [MOD] Landlord - Station Upkeep and Taxes

Post by Max Bain » Wed, 30. Sep 20, 13:44

To the author of this mod:

I have a suggeston.

Can you add taxes for the ships you are commanding? So for example each S sized ship costs you 500 credits, each M sized ship 2000, L sized 10000 and XL 50000 or something like that. You did something similar to the station modules but I think the ships should be paid as well.

As consequence if you cant pay the bill, ships can become pirate ships (by a little chance add them to a random pirate faction).

Would be awesome :).
XR Ship Pack (adds several ships from XR) Link
Weapon Pack (adds several new weapons) Link
Economy Overhaul (expands the X4 economy with many new buildings) Link
X4 Editor (view stats of objects and make your own mod within a few clicks) Link

R-TEAM
x4

Post by R-TEAM » Fri, 14. May 21, 02:39

Would be nice to delay the station taxes for the HQ as long you have not build a modul on it .....
So you preventing players where get out of nowear suddenly an HQ to pay xxx.xxx,00 Taxes every hour ....

Regards

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Fri, 14. May 21, 09:14

R-TEAM wrote:
Fri, 14. May 21, 02:39
Would be nice to delay the station taxes for the HQ as long you have not build a modul on it .....
So you preventing players where get out of nowear suddenly an HQ to pay xxx.xxx,00 Taxes every hour ....

Regards
Had this exact situation with PIO start.
Got free HQ and my hard earned 300k Cr evaporated because LandLord has demanded his taxes :)
I couldn't earn money as fast as taxes were imposed so disabled this mod until had more stable income.

It's quite unlikely that ShiBDiB will update it in near future as he probably is not actively playing X4 now.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

Alkeena
x4

Post by Alkeena » Fri, 14. May 21, 15:56

I might take a look at this if I can get permission from shib to muck about with it--he still occasionally makes appearances on the discord.

Couldn't find a license anywhere so I'm a bit reluctant to just edit and rehost somewhere.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Fri, 14. May 21, 17:12

Alkeena wrote:
Fri, 14. May 21, 15:56
I might take a look at this if I can get permission from shib to muck about with it--he still occasionally makes appearances on the discord.

Couldn't find a license anywhere so I'm a bit reluctant to just edit and rehost somewhere.
It would be great as this mod tries to fill one of the missing X4 mechanics.
Fingers crossed for this mod to be updated.
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

djrygar
x3ap

Post by djrygar » Sun, 16. May 21, 00:22

Max Bain wrote:
Wed, 30. Sep 20, 13:44
Can you add taxes for the ships you are commanding?

partially "Wear and Tear" does something like that - ship detoriate if you don't hire secvice crew. Combined with "getting Paid" you get constant money drain for your fleet.
I'm using it like that. :)

If anything, I would like to see fat hourly fee for hiring builder (instead of one time). There is no point in buying your own, when you can hire AI ones indefinitely for fraction of cost.

Ashitaka-san
x4

Post by Ashitaka-san » Thu, 5. May 22, 04:28

djrygar wrote:
Sun, 16. May 21, 00:22
Max Bain wrote:
Wed, 30. Sep 20, 13:44
Can you add taxes for the ships you are commanding?

partially "Wear and Tear" does something like that - ship detoriate if you don't hire secvice crew. Combined with "getting Paid" you get constant money drain for your fleet.
I'm using it like that. :)

If anything, I would like to see fat hourly fee for hiring builder (instead of one time). There is no point in buying your own, when you can hire AI ones indefinitely for fraction of cost.
Ah, that is a good idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm a little discouraged that this mod has been discontinued. It is definitely needed! My guess is that it won't work with the current version of X4.

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Sun, 2. Oct 22, 09:11

Hey I saw an poll for enhance X4 universe, It proposes to improve the economy as well as to create several company or corporation which make an economic war besides, I will also propose it to FOCW

THIS IS : X4: Foundations – Corporations Expansion

viewtopic.php?f=146&t=449602&p=5143872#p5143872

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”