[WIP/MOD]FOCW Corporations! Version 3.3

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

jah
x4

Re: [WIP/MOD]FOCW Corporations! Version 3.3

Post by jah » Tue, 16. Feb 21, 20:28

I'll send you an image of the encyclopedia tomorrow. But hatikvah was definitely attacked by several organizations

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 22. Feb 21, 00:39

I just realized i forgot to put in Hatikvah and corporations to return to normal relations so that means if they do become enemies, they would remain so. Whoops.

I am adding an XML file, just drop it in the md folder in the mod folder and replace existing
Attachments
corpjobactivate.xml
(98.41 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

jah
x4

Post by jah » Tue, 23. Feb 21, 07:47

Ah sorry, forgot to send you the image, but you found out yourself anyway :) thanks for the patch

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Tue, 23. Feb 21, 13:46

I will soon be releasing a REVISED version of this mod. It will be different then this version. Instead of all the stations and trade ships belonging to corporations like in this version, it will instead add in the corporations from start ups. So, the government factions will own all stations and trade ships at beginning of game like normal vanilla and they will continue to build their own stations and trade ships like normal.

Instead, the corporations will start out as fledgling businesses and build new stations and trade ships as well as their own mercenary fleets and squadrons. I am just testing it now to make sure things work, been working on it for a bit. There are 21 companies, and the max amount of stations which can be built in total is 100 right now (I may increase this). What companies build, expand, grow or fail will all depend on the circumstances and be different every game. You can support companies by destroying other companies and only allowing specific companies to continue to grow, etc. I will explain more once I release it.

viperfan7
x4

Post by viperfan7 » Sat, 11. Dec 21, 07:31

Any news on the new mod?

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 13. Dec 21, 00:34

viperfan7 wrote:
Sat, 11. Dec 21, 07:31
Any news on the new mod?
It has been out for a long time already hehe

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Mon, 27. Dec 21, 13:01

Thanks for this mod. I've been using it for what seems like forever. Are Terrans or PIO supported? I typically do custom game starts where you can set faction relations or adjust certain plots to get straight to the meat and potatoes. The corporations actually show up just fine there which is nice. I don't think I've ever seen Terran or PIO with corp stations. It seems to work fine for Antigone and Argon.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Mon, 27. Dec 21, 16:18

Baconnaise wrote:
Mon, 27. Dec 21, 13:01
Thanks for this mod. I've been using it for what seems like forever. Are Terrans or PIO supported? I typically do custom game starts where you can set faction relations or adjust certain plots to get straight to the meat and potatoes. The corporations actually show up just fine there which is nice. I don't think I've ever seen Terran or PIO with corp stations. It seems to work fine for Antigone and Argon.
Are you using this version or my new Revised version? This is the old one which isn't supported anymore. As for the new revised one, I didn't set up any corporations for Terrans or Pioneers. I feel like it isn't necessary and/or doesn't fit with their factions.

Baconnaise
x4

Post by Baconnaise » Tue, 28. Dec 21, 13:34

BlackRain wrote:
Mon, 27. Dec 21, 16:18
Baconnaise wrote:
Mon, 27. Dec 21, 13:01
Are you using this version or my new Revised version? This is the old one which isn't supported anymore. As for the new revised one, I didn't set up any corporations for Terrans or Pioneers. I feel like it isn't necessary and/or doesn't fit with their factions.

:o

I'll have to look and double-check.

EDIT: I have this one installed and running. :D
Looks like I got confused and posted in the wrong thread.

viewtopic.php?f=181&t=433943

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”