[MOD] Space Diversity and Justice

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

The6atekeeper

Re: [MOD] Space Diversity and Justice

Post by The6atekeeper » Sun, 27. Jun 21, 05:14

I clicked on this because I thought it was an Equality Mod and got really excited until I read the first sentence of the Description.......The Title makes this very Controversial and if YOU see it any other way YOU should not be using this Mod....

The6atekeeper

Post by The6atekeeper » Sun, 27. Jun 21, 05:15

The6atekeeper wrote:
Sun, 27. Jun 21, 05:14
I clicked on this because I thought it was an Equality Mod and got really excited until I read the first sentence of the Description.......The Title makes this very Controversial and if YOU see it any other way YOU should not be using this Mod....
In otherwords, I will NOT be and this should be suspended until another name is selected...

johnydlr
x3ap

Post by johnydlr » Wed, 7. Jul 21, 22:59

TBH, I really wish all human faces were replaced with blacked out helmets as they are all ugly as hell, let's face it Egosoft interpretation of human faces is and always was questionable at best, I may as well hire only Teladi as they look cute.

surferx
x4

Post by surferx » Thu, 8. Jul 21, 08:15

johnydlr wrote:
Wed, 7. Jul 21, 22:59
TBH, I really wish all human faces were replaced with blacked out helmets as they are all ugly as hell, let's face it Egosoft interpretation of human faces is and always was questionable at best, I may as well hire only Teladi as they look cute.
Some of them look at you like they’re wondering how you would taste. :o
If you want to go fast, go alone.
If you want to go far, go together.

Operating System:
Windows 11 Pro 64-bit CPU: 13th Gen Intel Core i9-13900KF RAM: 32606 MBytes MBO: Gigabyte Z790 UD AC (U3E1) GPU: ZOTAC GEFORCE RTX 4080 Trinity OC NVIDIA 16 GB GDDR6 SSD: AJP600M2TB 1907 GB

johnydlr
x3ap

Post by johnydlr » Thu, 8. Jul 21, 10:27

surferx wrote:
Thu, 8. Jul 21, 08:15
Some of them look at you like they’re wondering how you would taste. :o
Fine with me as at least there is an expression on their faces, human faces on the other hand resemble a pile of beaten up mashed potatoes with a different % of melanin added to it :lol:

Kimura
x3tc

Post by Kimura » Fri, 9. Jul 21, 16:11

I didn't realise how many degenerate racists apparently hang around on this forum, or even moderate it.

BlackRain
Moderator (Script&Mod)
Moderator (Script&Mod)
x4

Post by BlackRain » Fri, 9. Jul 21, 16:36

Kimura wrote:
Fri, 9. Jul 21, 16:11
I didn't realise how many degenerate racists apparently hang around on this forum, or even moderate it.
If you are going to report a thread on the English forum, please do so in English. Also, this thread is old and has already been dealt with. Your comment was unnecessary and also your snide remark unwelcome. This is already old news and there is no need to continue to bump this thread up since this mod isn't even relevant anymore. I will lock this thread now.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”