WARNING - This is a beta release and it is a work in progress.
The tool has 3 different editors.
- Map editor - this allows the creating of galaxy. The placement of clusters, their settings and how they are connected.
- Job editor - allows the creation of jobs.
- Economy editor - allows changing Gods settings.
- .Net Framework 4.6.1
- Java 1.8 JDK
- Make sure .Net 4.6.1 is installed (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=49982)
- Install the latest java 1.8 JDK (https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java ... 33151.html)
- Make sure java is working by opening command line and typing java --version
https://github.com/killeroguk/X4GalaxyC ... reator.zip
Simply unzip this file and run GalaxyCreator.exe. When you export a galaxy it will be in this directory in a folder called output.
Test galaxy JSON download
https://github.com/killeroguk/X4GalaxyC ... /test.json
You can open this JSON to get an example of a galaxy to use.
Thanks to Celludriel for the massive amount of help provided in creating this tool and the generation tool that does all the hard work.
- The map editor does some strange things when you change its size.
- When adding stations to a cluster you need to toggle the cluster enable flag to make it update what race owns that sector.
- Highways are not possible
- Currently all gates are acceleration gates
- The current vanilla Faction Logic will not work with a custom galaxy a custom Faction Logic is being developed but not ready