[MOD]Collect Inventory Wares

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Moderators for English X Forum, Scripting / Modding Moderators

Tyrant597
x4

[MOD]Collect Inventory Wares

Post by Tyrant597 » Sat, 15. Dec 18, 01:13

Tired of your sneaky Teladi captains keeping all the good loot they find when you tell them to collect wares? Time to collect those profittsssss for yourself!
This mod allows your ships not under your direct control to collect inventory wares remotely (Majaglit, Spaceflies, etc). They will be teleported immediately to the player's inventory. Only affects ships of class S/M.

Note: Collecting of ammo is disabled until Egosoft fixes it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations/mods/131

Changelog:
V1.1 Ships will no longer attempt to collect ammo. Currently bugged.
Last edited by Tyrant597 on Wed, 26. Dec 18, 02:15, edited 3 times in total.
You don't talks about X:Rebirth...
X4 Mods: Collect Inventory Wares Stations Supply Build Storage Mass Move Marines

Requiemfang
x4

Re: [MOD]Collect Inventory Wares

Post by Requiemfang » Sat, 15. Dec 18, 02:21

I noticed this bug, thank you very much... damn greedy lowly worms working for me! :lol: :D

FalconGrey
x4

Post by FalconGrey » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 22:52

Tyrant597 wrote:
Sat, 15. Dec 18, 01:13

Note: There seems to be a bug currently (a bug?! no way!) with ships collecting missiles. Nothing to do with this mod. So when your ship gets stuck trying to collect ammo, not my fault. Your ship won't literally be stuck btw, it just sits there at the ammo until you tell it to do something else. =P

I've noticed this 'bug' without your mod actually. Ordered ships to collect missiles (they didn't have launchers) and they would stop to collect and either do nothing or move on to the next item on their collection list. This is definitely not your mod doing this.... :rant: (Mind you, I was standing inside one of the ships while this was going on trying to monitor this 'bug' to see WTF....) Never COULD get the missiles to pick up. :rant:
It's not if we win or lose that matters, it's that we stood and faced it.

Tyrant597
x4

Post by Tyrant597 » Sun, 16. Dec 18, 22:58

FalconGrey wrote:
Sun, 16. Dec 18, 22:52
Tyrant597 wrote:
Sat, 15. Dec 18, 01:13

Note: There seems to be a bug currently (a bug?! no way!) with ships collecting missiles. Nothing to do with this mod. So when your ship gets stuck trying to collect ammo, not my fault. Your ship won't literally be stuck btw, it just sits there at the ammo until you tell it to do something else. =P

I've noticed this 'bug' without your mod actually. Ordered ships to collect missiles (they didn't have launchers) and they would stop to collect and either do nothing or move on to the next item on their collection list. This is definitely not your mod doing this.... :rant: (Mind you, I was standing inside one of the ships while this was going on trying to monitor this 'bug' to see WTF....) Never COULD get the missiles to pick up. :rant:
Yeah... thankfully missile drops are so rare, it isn't really an issue. Also I guess noone has even complained about it because collecting drops remotely has been pretty useless, without being able to collect the good stuff.
You don't talks about X:Rebirth...
X4 Mods: Collect Inventory Wares Stations Supply Build Storage Mass Move Marines

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”