[MOD]DeadAir Mods pt2

The place to discuss scripting and game modifications for X4: Foundations.

Moderators: Scripting / Modding Moderators, Moderators for English X Forum

XoSPECTRE

Re: [MOD]DeadAir Mods pt2

Post by XoSPECTRE » Mon, 15. Aug 22, 22:09

Any updates on possible more factions like drifters or triglavians ? Pleaseeee at least drifter battleship please

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Thu, 18. Aug 22, 22:08

jasac wrote:
Thu, 11. Aug 22, 01:56
Hi DeadAir, sincere thanks for all your hard work.

Quick question - do you have any idea how your jobs mod would interact with this jobs mod that increases vanilla fleet job size and count? https://www.nexusmods.com/x4foundations ... ?tab=posts

My goal is to have as large as fleet battles as possible xD
It would likely result in a buggy mess. The only mod that touches jobs that i would say is compatible is focw.

DeadAirRT
x4

Post by DeadAirRT » Thu, 18. Aug 22, 22:12

Figured i would make an actual post,

I'm on hiatus from X4. I have completely lost interest in the game and modding it. There's a chance I'll return, but between the game only focusing on story and the complete lack of any progress actually improving modding; it's not likely to be any time soon.

XoSPECTRE

Post by XoSPECTRE » Thu, 18. Aug 22, 23:32

DeadAirRT wrote:
Thu, 18. Aug 22, 22:12

I'm on hiatus from X4. I have completely lost interest in the game and modding it. There's a chance I'll return, but between the game only focusing on story and the complete lack of any progress actually improving modding; it's not likely to be any time soon.
Well fly safe and goold luck IRL. And massive thanks for contribution to x4 community.. i will make sure dead air, eve factions never die

kuertee
x4

Post by kuertee » Fri, 19. Aug 22, 17:46

DeadAirRT wrote:

Have a good holiday from X4, DA!
Mods: RPG: Reputations and Professions, Social Standings and Citizenships, Crime has Consequences, Alternatives to Death. Missions/NPCs: Emergent Missions, NPC Reactions, Mod Parts Trader, High-sec Rooms are Locked, Hacking Outcomes, More Generic Missions, Waypoint Fields for Deployment. Others: Auto-cam, Friendly Fire Tweaks, Teleport From Transporter Room, Wear and Tear. QoL: Trade Analytics, Loot Mining, Ship Scanner, Signal Leak Hunter, Station Scanner, Surface Element Targeting, etc.

Mycu
x4

Post by Mycu » Sat, 20. Aug 22, 23:09

DeadAirRT wrote:

Completely understandable.
Thanks for your fantastic work and helping others.

See you soon ;)
X3 AP 3.1 + XRM
X3 AP 3.1 + LU

wawrzul
x4

Post by wawrzul » Sat, 3. Sep 22, 09:15

Hello, i just started a game with all DeadAir mods and i have a question. Do his mods erase the Kha'ak from the game? I don't see any of them :O

It may have been another mod as i use many but i recently added mostly DeadAir ones i think.

EDIT: Just found some Kha'ak defense stations so i guess they are not gone ;) The faction wasn't visible in the factions in relations tab which i guess made me believe they were gone.

Let me just add some thanks for DeadAir for the awesome mods :D

Realspace
x4

Post by Realspace » Sun, 4. Sep 22, 10:10

DeadAirRT wrote:

Sorry for that but I understand your reasons. Thanks for your time DAR :)
My X3-FL Mod: RGE-Realspace Galaxy Expansion
-----------------------------------------------------------------
My X4 Mods: Stars Mod - Galaxy Remake - Engines Mod

jack_coma
x4

Post by jack_coma » Thu, 22. Sep 22, 22:19

Just wanted to extend my thanks to Deadair for rekindling my interest in this game and helping me enjoy it to the max. Hopefully you'll come around eventually :D but until then, thank you so much.

Folker
x4

Post by Folker » Sun, 2. Oct 22, 09:08

Hey I saw an poll for enhance X4 universe, It proposes to improve the economy as well as to create several company or corporation which make an economic war besides, I will also propose it to FOCW

THIS IS : X4: Foundations – Corporations Expansion

viewtopic.php?f=146&t=449602&p=5143872#p5143872

Return to “X4: Foundations - Scripts and Modding”