[6.20] Build plans sometimes carry over into other plans after building

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

LameFox
x4

[6.20] Build plans sometimes carry over into other plans after building

Post by LameFox » Thu, 7. Mar 24, 05:11

I don't know how to replicate this yet, or else it may not be consistently triggered at all, but I want to make it known that it's been happening because it's quite strange.

Twice now after having recently designed a station and set it to building, I have seen its design appear in other build previews. The first time, I hit 'plan build' on another station (that already existed) and to my surprise its design had been replaced with the last station I just built. I closed the build plan without applying it.

The second time I had, again, just designed a station and set my ship to build it, and when I went to order a Destroyer the station design appeared in the preview around the ship(!!!) with the ship having replaced the initial module of the design (in this case, a scrap processor).

At that point I saved and reloaded to see if I could show it in the save, but it didn't happen after reloading. If it happens again I might try building the ship, just to see what it does.
***modified***

Tranxalive
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [6.20] Build plans sometimes carry over into other plans after building

Post by Tranxalive » Thu, 21. Mar 24, 14:31

I haven't been able to replicate it at all either. :(

If you see it again, could you try to get a screenshot, as well as say what you were specifically doing before it happened? I think maybe the station module loadout menu might have something to do with it.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”