Crafele of humanity- destroy 3 satellites tutorial mission - Fine after fresh start.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Neil_C

Crafele of humanity- destroy 3 satellites tutorial mission - Fine after fresh start.

Post by Neil_C » Thu, 30. Mar 23, 08:17

Hi, bought cradle of humanity and split vendetta on gog. Playing terran cadet start and after shooting first 2 xenon I go to a station and get the mission to destroy 3 satellites in the same sector. I fly over to the mission point and the 3 satellites can be targeted but show as having no owner and do not actually appear as a graphic other than a targetting box around them, I am therefore umable to shoot them. I have tried marking as hostile but they stay the same colour on the map, I have also reloaded multiple saves and verified and repaired files but all to no avail. Have restarted and now that mission hasnt triggered, this is all very frustrating. Previously had about 60 hours on vanilla game prior to buying the dlc all with no issues. No mods installed either.
Thanks

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Crafele of humanity- destroy 3 satellites tutorial mission

Post by Alan Phipps » Thu, 30. Mar 23, 12:01

Please upload and post an open public sharing link to a vanilla save showing the issue for the devs to check out.

Please also link your DxDiag and VulkanInfo so that we can see if there are system or driver problems.

(How to do this is included in the 'Please Read before Posting' Sticky thread at the top of the forum.) Thanks
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Neil_C

Re: Crafele of humanity- destroy 3 satellites tutorial mission

Post by Neil_C » Thu, 30. Mar 23, 17:45

My new start is working now so happy to close this out
Thanks.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”