Tides of avarice mission bugged? [spoilers]

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

topgoogleresultguy
x4

Tides of avarice mission bugged? [spoilers]

Post by topgoogleresultguy » Wed, 1. Mar 23, 16:25

Went against the twins, after i finished talking with them on their ship, i teleported to the one i just left in spacesuit from and headed out threw the anomaly again.
VIG turned super angry, and after a grueling battle at the Argon/VIG border i popped their station and the conflict was resolved...

Now what? Wheres this new ship i was supposed to get? What about the protectyon?? All it gave me was some storage module. Can't even build a station that survives to even use the module cause i don't have the shield generator...
It just seems like the plot ends so abruptly. I see people saying they "killed the twins", what ??? It never gave me the opportunity to do so...

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Tides of avarice mission bugged? [spoilers]

Post by Alan Phipps » Wed, 1. Mar 23, 16:38

Check the associated mission briefing and perhaps the player log. On going against the twins, you should have been encouraged to try to capture one or both of their Astrids (the new ship available). You don't have to kill the twins, just force them to hand over their ships (or not, as you wish). This is all optional and not mandated for the plot.

The mission did continue, as that was what prompted you to kill the VIG station and pay the protection money (if you had not already done so).

The new station modules blueprints are available for the player by the usual methods.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”