5.10 Bug ToA English (Unmodded) - Ship Destroyed dialogue from Ace looping outside of Minotaur Hunting mission

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

PestoCat
x4

5.10 Bug ToA English (Unmodded) - Ship Destroyed dialogue from Ace looping outside of Minotaur Hunting mission

Post by PestoCat » Mon, 27. Feb 23, 02:22

Version and language: 5.10 English
Mod status: Unmodded
Game Start: Stranded

I encountered this issue on an unmodded 5.10 save starting a couple of days ago when working on the mission "Minotaur Hunting" with Ace in the Tides of Avarice expansion pack. The initial issue I encountered was the same as the following reported issueviewtopic.php?f=180&t=447117.

Once I realized I could not clear this mission, I decided to work on some other missions for the rest of the session, all while Ace was calling me to tell me that the ships were being destroyed. These calls were infrequent until I exited the game and came back to it the next day. From then on, the calls were sent on a constant loop with Ace repeating the entire "ship has been destroyed" dialogue and preventing the progression of any other storyline quests that require dialogue.

I completed the quest on the second day hoping it would stop the conversation loop since the mission state would then no longer be active. Instead, the loop continues and functions as a progression blocker since these calls override all others and there is no way to stop them.

Here is the link to the save which I have uploaded to my Google Drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZfX1D6 ... share_link

Please let me know if you require any further information to assist in resolving this issue. Thank you for the help! :)

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”