Bug Report: NPC Station 4000km Outside of Normal Area

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Eyeklops
x4

Bug Report: NPC Station 4000km Outside of Normal Area

Post by Eyeklops » Wed, 23. Nov 22, 23:38

In one of my recently started games (5.10, vanilla, all expansions, 48 hours) the Teladi saw fit to build a station 4000km from the northern superhighway in Grand Exchange I. The sector map is permanently expanded way way out. I have to zoom in quite a bit to see what's going on around PHQ.

This game was started fresh about two weeks ago on build 5.10 and has no mods installed.

I have not included a dxdiag as I have visited the station in game and do not believe it is a graphical glitch. I will supply that upon request.
Savegame: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wcxqjeap91quq ... ml.gz?dl=0

Eyeklops
x4

Re: Bug Report: NPC Station 4000km Outside of Normal Area

Post by Eyeklops » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 18:47

Did I post this in the wrong forum? I figured by now somebody would have told me "WAI", "fixed in a future build", or "we see this, you just have bad luck". I guess the upcoming holiday has people preoccupied with things more important than a rogue station. Haha.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Bug Report: NPC Station 4000km Outside of Normal Area

Post by Alan Phipps » Fri, 2. Dec 22, 21:08

"Did I post this in the wrong forum? " Hardly, because you posted about it in two fora. :D

The devs are mysterious beings that browse, move on, and sometimes come back. Don't worry as they don't always respond to threads in posts or by other means (nor even via moderators) but their potential fixes still steadily arrive in the dev system version, which is somewhat encouraging.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”