[5.10 HF3 All DLCs] SCA Marine Callup automatically failed

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

kdwf22

[5.10 HF3 All DLCs] SCA Marine Callup automatically failed

Post by kdwf22 » Sat, 19. Nov 22, 04:30

Version and language. (5.10 HF3 All DLCs English)
Whether or not your game is modified using any third party scripts or mods. (not modified)
Game start being played. (Terran Cadet)
Exact nature of the problem, where and when it occurs and what you were doing at the time. (Teleported to any ships in sector that generated SCA mission, Accepted their 'Boarding Prep' or mission that have 2 parts : Marine Callup and Ship Heist, The first part 'Marine Callup' always failed after clicking to accept the mission. I tried accept it on both destroyer, battleship, scout and got the same mission failed.)
Any possibly relevant changes you have made to your game, system, or software before the issue occurred. (None)
Where appropriate, additional symptoms, error messages, links to saves, screenshots and crash dump files (Please let me know dev team in charge of this case and I will pm the link to save file.)
Your system specifications in the form of a DxDiag report and vulkaninfo. (Please let me know dev team in charge of this case and I will pm the link to the files.)
Last edited by kdwf22 on Sat, 19. Nov 22, 10:36, edited 1 time in total.

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: [5.10 HF3 All DLCs] SCA Marine Callup automatically failed

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 19. Nov 22, 10:02

Please just post the public share links here as there is no sensitive personal information stored in the information requested (as CBJ stated here) and then the right devs can view them when required. Also please try to avoid use of quite dark colours in posts as some users prefer the black forum background.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

kdwf22

Post by kdwf22 » Sat, 19. Nov 22, 10:39

I changed the font color, hoped this help. I also using dark theme and the current white font was somewhat tiring my eye though.
Link to save and diagnose files here: https://gofile.io/d/4J0c93

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sat, 19. Nov 22, 12:26

Thanks for the changes. Unrelated to your mission issue I suspect, but that 2013 ASUS Xonar non-WHQL sound device/driver will not be helping at all and if you don't use it then it can be disabled in Device Manager, Sound/Audio Devices (right-click on a device in the listing for a disable/enable pop-up). That outdated driver may even be responsible for all the system instabilities and issues reported in your DxDiag's Windows Error Reporting.

Hopefully, a dev could see what the mission issue is from your save - but you might need to add the steps to exactly where and what the devs should be looking at if it is not directly obvious on first loading the save.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

BitByte
x4

Post by BitByte » Mon, 21. Nov 22, 11:57

This same problem exist already in version 4.20 so it didn't came in 5.xx.

kdwf22

Post by kdwf22 » Mon, 21. Nov 22, 14:25

The steps to reproduce this issue were as mentioned:-
1. Teleported to ships/stations in sectors that could generated SCA faction mission like Silent XI/XII, Nopi II, Heva IV etc.
2. Click to accept SCA 'Boarding prep' mission that have 2 parts. The 'Marine callup' and 'Ship heist'.
3. The 'Marine callup' will instantly failed. The 'Ship heist' part could be completed normally.

And unfortunately, I'm still using that device with non-WHQL driver. It's the best driver I could find from that manufacturer.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”