[#122](5.10 HF2) The wreckage of the destroyed ship has not disappeared

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

NEXUS3196
x4

[#122](5.10 HF2) The wreckage of the destroyed ship has not disappeared

Post by NEXUS3196 » Tue, 3. May 22, 02:07

Version 5.10 HF2 + DLC SV,CoH,ToA Japanese
Game is not modified
Game start is The Untested Explorer

I noticed that the wreckage of the destroyed XenonK (UQQ-401) had been left for a long time near the gate to Faulty Logic 1 in Holy Vision.
When I tried to erase it from the map screen by turning it into a scrap cube with a compressed work ship, I got an option for the ship instead of an option for the wreckage, and when I went to the site, there was indeed a transparent looking wreckage there.

There had been a number of battles between HOP and Xenon here before and I had deployed a processing station and a work ship to profit from the large amount of wreckage. The amount of scrap left in the wreckage suggests that the work ship was evacuated during the operation at the time.

Saved Data :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D0fC7U ... sp=sharing

MiloLC

Re: (5.10 HF2) The wreckage of the destroyed ship has not disappeared

Post by MiloLC » Sun, 8. May 22, 18:43

I am pretty sure I have this exact issue.

I have three wrecks, a K and two stations, that are all in this state. None of them are selectable, but if you fly close to them you can see their status.

All of these wrecks were targets of a Teuta, all of them have less than 1k scrap left. It seems that if a wreck is disassembled under certain conditions the process can be interrupted when there is less than a full cube left, and when this happens it is impossible to finish scrapping the item and it will never decay. I have no idea what the conditions that caused this are.

I would really, really like to remove these ghost wrecks. They are right in the middle of my industrial hub and they bother me every time I see them.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”