Fate of the Yaki probable bug - Fixed in a future update.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Dahkteromar

Fate of the Yaki probable bug - Fixed in a future update.

Post by Dahkteromar » Fri, 28. Jan 22, 13:25

Dear Developers,

Gimbutz told me to link my save file to the following problem:

Link of reference:
https://www.reddit.com/r/X4Foundations/ ... &context=3

Link for the save files:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Save file 7 is my current save. I stand before Delilah.
Save file 5 is where I sit right front of the Amplifier Station which is unharmed at that moment (the triggered Xenon attack already happened at this point)

Copy of the text I wrote on Reddit:
"So first I helped the Yaki by triggering the Xenon attack on Earth. (Which failed miserably. They didn't even get past Getsu Fune. But this is not the problem.) I got the lockboxes from the Yaki. I collected them.
Haile managed to escape and warned the Terrans who declared war on me. After this the option to "Save them from Themselves" didn't disappear. So I decided to do that mission.
I gained back reputation with the Terrans and I'm friendly with them again and went to report to Delilah that the Yaki are not a threat but sadly the option in the dialogue does not exist. So now I'm stuck on that mission.
Any way I can fix this?
Should have the Fate of the Yaki mission completed after I collected the lockboxes and the Save them from Themselves disappear?"
Dahkteromar

Gimbutz
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Fate of the Yaki probable bug

Post by Gimbutz » Mon, 31. Jan 22, 16:09

Thank you for the report and the saves! Examining the situation you're in has made it clear to me that a lot of problems with this mission's sequence of objectives can be solved by having Save Them From Themselves abort automatically once Haile defects, so that's now what happens. In both saves you submitted, the mission will continue (speak: complete) in a future update, and the follow-up bonus mission will start shortly after.

Dahkteromar

Re: Fate of the Yaki probable bug - Fixed in a future update.

Post by Dahkteromar » Sun, 6. Feb 22, 22:33

Thank you very much!
The way you pay attention to your player base is extraordinary. Can't wait to support you further by buying the next DLC!
Dahkteromar

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”