ANT Trade Guild Mission bug. And ANT spacejacks your ship!

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Prophet1
x4

ANT Trade Guild Mission bug. And ANT spacejacks your ship!

Post by Prophet1 » Sun, 9. Jan 22, 14:55

I'm doing the mission chain for the ANT Trade Guild titled "Portfolio Improvements" and have completed the first 2. The third involves a hack of the Ship Technology Station's Construction Line Panel in Antigone Memorial.

I'm playing Vanilla and have from the start.

I traveled to the station in Antigone Memorial and docked. Mission then directs to hack the panel. No yellow guidance line appears, and when I go to the station transporter, no appropriate room is indicated on the transporter control panel. It only gives the dock, trader, and spacesuit options.

I've tried deactivating and reloading the mission, quitting game and reentering,......no dice. Cannot proceed with mission.

They even put my ship into internal storage without me requesting. While I was on the dock watching this, another ship landed and went into internal storage. I thought, What a nice scam! Ant directs people here for a mission, then takes their ships, and pockets your 50k membership fee.

Well,....I've got some spacesuit bombs I've saved for just such an occasion......but then I got my ship back, but the mission is still bugged.
No glory for you!

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: ANT Trade Guild Mission bug. And ANT spacejacks your ship!

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 9. Jan 22, 17:06

Sounds like this issue again. A fix is coming.
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Sun, 9. Jan 22, 19:21

You can call your ship back from internal storage using Shift+D.

BitByte
x4

Post by BitByte » Sun, 9. Jan 22, 19:53

Or you can go to front of docking computer (depending was your ship S or M size choose the panel in front of docking bay) and call your ship from internal storage using that.
It's common especially in M-docks they more ships to internal storage very easily when there's traffic on station (when you walk on platform).

Alan Phipps
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Alan Phipps » Sun, 9. Jan 22, 20:11

Heh, that aspect of the OP's post reminded me a bit of the real life behaviour of some people who park their car at the fuel pump at a service station and then leave it there while they go into the kiosk, not just to pay but to have a coffee while they browse through the papers and magazines on display. Oh for a forecourt elevator that puts their car into internal storage and clears the pump for use! :D
A dog has a master; a cat has domestic staff.

Prophet1
x4

Post by Prophet1 » Mon, 10. Jan 22, 04:56

Alan Phipps wrote:
Sun, 9. Jan 22, 20:11
Heh, that aspect of the OP's post reminded me a bit of the real life behaviour of some people who park their car at the fuel pump at a service station and then leave it there while they go into the kiosk, not just to pay but to have a coffee while they browse through the papers and magazines on display. Oh for a forecourt elevator that puts their car into internal storage and clears the pump for use! :D

In this case, more lilke I park my car at the pump, go in to pay for gas, and the mechanic takes my car without speaking to me and puts it up on a lift in a bay. I come out after paying for gas and it's gone. lol

Happened again when I spoke to the representative for the HOP mission chain. I was able to get it out of storage from the elevator/transporter thing.
No glory for you!

Prophet1
x4

Post by Prophet1 » Mon, 10. Jan 22, 05:00

BitByte wrote:
Sun, 9. Jan 22, 19:53
Or you can go to front of docking computer (depending was your ship S or M size choose the panel in front of docking bay) and call your ship from internal storage using that.
It's common especially in M-docks they more ships to internal storage very easily when there's traffic on station (when you walk on platform).
Ah yeah, the traffic was heavy at that mission station. I was queued and had to wait to dock. That was the first time that happened to me and now I see the game is coded to store ships when traffic is heavy.
No glory for you!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”