[1538]Carrier fighters not auto repairing - Fix in a future build.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Falcrack
x4

[1538]Carrier fighters not auto repairing - Fix in a future build.

Post by Falcrack » Tue, 4. Jan 22, 16:03

Despite automatic resupply settings on "high", and a large number of fighters badly damaged, none of the fighters assigned to my Tokyo are going back to the carrier for repairs. Shouldn't they be getting autorepaired after the battle with resupply setting set on high?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkeIryqhP6qUlDMJTRy ... w?e=JcvKNp

Buzz2005
x4

Re: Carrier fighters not auto repairing

Post by Buzz2005 » Tue, 4. Jan 22, 17:44

I did notice that after some automatic order like intercept ships get is finished they go back and repair (and sometimes not :gruebel: ), if I order them manually to attack they just go back, its very confusing how it actually should work
Fixed ships getting spawned away from ship configuration menu at resupply ships from automatically getting deployables.

Falcrack
x4

Re: [1538]Carrier fighters not auto repairing

Post by Falcrack » Tue, 4. Jan 22, 18:33

I noticed after posting this that if I set them to "launched", then they did launch to get repaired, at a nearby supply ship after my carrier relocated to the sector with the supply ship. They had been set to "docked" previously. But why would they go to the supply ship when they are based on a carrier which is capable of repairing them?

Would it be possible to provide logic that all owned fighters, when docking at a carrier, simply auto repair?

j.harshaw
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT

Re: [1538]Carrier fighters not auto repairing

Post by j.harshaw » Mon, 10. Jan 22, 15:18

Fixed. Thanks for the report and the save. Should be in a future update.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”