[4.10] Split Vendetta Mission to Free the Argon Slaves at Halls of Judgement Bug(s)

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

cornpopped

[4.10] Split Vendetta Mission to Free the Argon Slaves at Halls of Judgement Bug(s)

Post by cornpopped » Mon, 6. Dec 21, 20:55

Playing as start: Free Families Split
Mission: Separatist mission with Slave Trader 2 to free Argon slaves aboard Hall of Judgement station

Bug 1 description:
The mission requires at least -5 reputation with ZYA or you cannot dock to Halls of Judgement. Anyone who happened to pillage the ZYA before this will have to grind reputation with them. This doesn't make sense lorewise as why would I assist my enemy so I can then attack them?

Bug 1 suggested solution:
Temporarily set player rep to 0 so they can dock, or have player board a neutral courier vessel nearby which will then dock at Halls of Judgement for them.

Bug 2 description:
After reaching the step "pickup the code item on the bench" you are instructed to "access the restricted area" to free the hostages in the jail. The guidance for the mission did not light up "The Pen" part of the station when I used the teleporter. This led me to run around the station and find the docked Chimera intended for our escape. When you get close to the Chimera it updates to "Take control of the ship," and after boarding it updates to "Wait for the freed hostages." At this point I had not even visited the pen and freed them. After leaving the Chimera the quest updates to "get aboard the chimera" and considers the "access restricted area and free hostages" completed (when they are not). After finally freeing the hostages and following them aboard the Chimera, the quest tells me to "take control of the ship," however, I cannot interact with the cockpit seat despite the hostages being aboard. This forced me to dock at my own ship I landed on Hall of Judgement with and take off. Once I took off the quest considered the Chimera taken control of and it undocked and flew toward Slave Trader 2 and the quest continued on as normal.

Bug 2 suggested solutions:
  • Update quest guidance/dialogue to make it more clear that the code item unlocks the jail station interior.
  • Have the docked Chimera's cockpit hatch closed, only opening on the condition that the hostages are freed.
  • Ensure the cockpit seat can be interacted with once those conditions are met.
Thank you for your time.

P.s. **** the Patriarchy!

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”