[1509][4.10] Missing Yaki Rank

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

M@ReK
x4

[1509][4.10] Missing Yaki Rank

Post by M@ReK » Sat, 4. Dec 21, 11:22

Hello

During my playthrough I have encountered a problem with missing highest Yaki rank, it is "Hero of the Yaki" I suppose.

It seems like the translation text is missing in the message also it is not listed at all in the fraction overview as per below screenshots. When receiving the rank from the representative it was also missing in the dialogue...
To be sure it is not problem with my save file I have started a new game and traveled to Yaki system but problem was the same.

Anybody encountered the same? Is it fixed in 4.20?

English version
No mods
Problem with all game starts
Started in 4.10

dtpsprt
x4

Re: [4.10] Missing Yaki Rank

Post by dtpsprt » Sat, 4. Dec 21, 17:34

From what I see there is only one Yaki rank and that is "Among Friends" that gives you everything the other factions give at rep 20+.
Note that Yaki have no "Police License" (it would have been ridiculous since they are pirates), no Ship equipment of their own (they don't have Destroyers with designated man guns or anything needing L turrets) and they don't have any other stations or build any (so no need for station modules).

M@ReK
x4

Re: [4.10] Missing Yaki Rank

Post by M@ReK » Sun, 5. Dec 21, 08:37

From the reward standpoint indeed, but when exceeded 20 in rep why I had a ceremony to promote me to the rank of " " :D something seems to be missing clearly :gruebel:

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”