[BUG] PIO faction rep office outside of the station

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Xkuka
x4

[BUG] PIO faction rep office outside of the station

Post by Xkuka » Wed, 1. Dec 21, 21:01

Well, this is kind of hilarious. How could that even happen? And was that not already reported? I did not found such a report.
The faction office of the PIO is actually outside of the station. Its further out than the end of one of the L/XL docking arms. Right on the parking lot so to say... lol

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rAzlf9 ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tu_zmK ... sp=sharing

I probably wouldnt have noticed, or even cared, if not constantly ships glitching thorugh this office. Or the other way around... the ships are actually where they belong. :mrgreen:

I noticed the glitching in 3 different saves, but only now i checked what was actually happen, so it seems not to be a workd generation error or something and is persistent.
***Never not modified***
Specs: I9 9900k, 32GB DDR4, ASUS RTX2060 12GB, Sys drive: 1TB Nvme SSD, Games drive: 1TB Nvme SSD, Win10 pro 21H2

CBJ
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: [BUG] PIO faction rep office outside of the station

Post by CBJ » Wed, 1. Dec 21, 23:35

We're unlikely to be able to find out anything about how it can happen from a screenshot. A savegame showing the situation might, however, help. :)

Xkuka
x4

Post by Xkuka » Thu, 2. Dec 21, 09:27

CBJ wrote:
Wed, 1. Dec 21, 23:35
A savegame showing the situation might, however, help. :)
#modified

Why dont you just visit the place and see for your self? If its only happened in my game and is not easily verifiable i am afraid i can not be of further service.
As i said, i believe it happened i all last 3 game starts recently, but after each start i had more mods installed, and now its not savegame friendly anymore aswell.

Maybe i should stop reporting things with that in mind.
***Never not modified***
Specs: I9 9900k, 32GB DDR4, ASUS RTX2060 12GB, Sys drive: 1TB Nvme SSD, Games drive: 1TB Nvme SSD, Win10 pro 21H2

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Post by Imperial Good » Thu, 2. Dec 21, 11:03

Xkuka wrote:
Thu, 2. Dec 21, 09:27
Why dont you just visit the place and see for your self?
Because it looks like...
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoPPb71eIiXpgrZUoGO ... w?e=3l2QTb
Which is a perfectly sensible spot for it to be. Overlooking the M pads of a TER luxury dock. Even is the correct side, seeming to be inside the structure.

If it reliably happens for you, then it is almost certainly caused by one or more of your many mods. If it happens randomly then you will need to provide a not modified save where it has happened so that the developers can try to understand why it happened.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”