Build storage buy orders not in sync with station build menu

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

G-Fiti
x3tc

Build storage buy orders not in sync with station build menu

Post by G-Fiti » Sat, 27. Nov 21, 00:54

I've had this bug twice so far. Let me explain:

FIrst time I added more modules to a station and delivered some stuff manually. Eventually the building planning menu said I had a surplus. When I rightclicked to check the build storage buy offers though, it said there were still even more wares needed.

This was not the case and saving and reloading fixed this and made the buy offers go away.

Second time I added modules to another station that produces the needed materials for expanding itself. My build storage trade ship stoped trading because there were no buy offers for some reason. The building planning menu said more wares are needed, but the build storage had no buy offers for anything.

Saving and reloading fixed this was well.

Would be nice if that was fixed though since it is quite disruptive.

Xkuka
x4

Re: Build storage buy orders not in sync with station build menu

Post by Xkuka » Sat, 27. Nov 21, 06:15

It might be related, in my experience i often have very small amounts of recource requirements left in the building storage for that no trade offers are generated. Like numbers below 10. And so some building projects never start until i deliver the wares manually. Dont know if reloading the game would solve this, since i find to order it manually is much faster.
***Never not modified***
Specs: I9 9900k, 32GB DDR4, ASUS RTX2060 12GB, Sys drive: 1TB Nvme SSD, Games drive: 1TB Nvme SSD, Win10 pro 21H2

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: Build storage buy orders not in sync with station build menu

Post by Imperial Good » Sat, 27. Nov 21, 13:06

The extra products left over in build storage are likely due to a bug that should be fixed in 4.20. Automatic traders ignored buy limits so as long as a place asked for at least 1 unit they could sell it a full shipment and so overflow what was required.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”