[1471]Behaviour Button Not Working for 1 Ship

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Galinet
x4

[1471]Behaviour Button Not Working for 1 Ship

Post by Galinet » Wed, 17. Nov 21, 16:41

I'm playing X4 from the Steam client on a Windows 11 PC and X4 is up to date as of 2021-11-17.

I started a custom budgeted game. It has 3 ships: Behemoth Sentinel, Pegasus Vanguard and Gorgon Sentinel. I select any of those ships from the "Property Owned > Stations & Subordinates" window and press "i" to open the information. This works for all 3 ships, and I can click on the tabs/buttons (Crew, Loadout, Logbook, Behaviour, Individual instructions) for every ship except the Gorgon Sentinel.

For the Gorgon Sentinel I cannot click on the Behaviour button to display the contents of that page. And once I do click it the other buttons stop working. For example I open the Information then click on Loadout and then on Behaviour; from that point only the Loadout data is displayed when I click on any other tabs/buttons. If I close that panel I can reopen it on the Gorgon Sentinel again and every tab/button will work, except the Behaviour one.

I have tried saving and loading, as well as closing the game and reloading. I have also tried teleporting away (to another sector) and back, taking control and then giving it back to the captain.

And once the tabs/buttons have become bugged/unresponsive for the Gorgon Sentinel I can still go to another ship and every button works as it should.

Ketraar
EGOSOFT
EGOSOFT
x4

Re: Behaviour Button Not Working for 1 Ship

Post by Ketraar » Wed, 17. Nov 21, 16:51

Please host your save with the issue present so we can have a look.

MFG

Ketraar

Galinet
x4

Re: Behaviour Button Not Working for 1 Ship

Post by Galinet » Wed, 17. Nov 21, 17:34

Here's the saved file (hopefully).

https://sharedby.blomp.com/EeAOCf

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”