No collectables spawning from asteroids.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Alareth
x4

No collectables spawning from asteroids.

Post by Alareth » Sun, 17. Oct 21, 02:21

Ver. 4.10 English
Unmodified
The Accomplished Scientist start

I'm at just over 24 hours of playtime on this game and there are no lodestone or spacefly egg drops from asteroids. I've followed my own miners and npc miners for several hours and not a single drop has appeared.

gorman2040
x4

Re: No collectables spawning from asteroids.

Post by gorman2040 » Mon, 18. Oct 21, 00:21

Alareth wrote:
Sun, 17. Oct 21, 02:21
Ver. 4.10 English
Unmodified
The Accomplished Scientist start

I'm at just over 24 hours of playtime on this game and there are no lodestone or spacefly egg drops from asteroids. I've followed my own miners and npc miners for several hours and not a single drop has appeared.
Hi,

have you tried staying docked for a few hours in an area where there is NPC mining ? I usually get a lot of drops this way. I also started a 4.10 game recently and I get drops, not the same start though.
"Show me your wares!"
Specs: i5-12600K, 32GB DDR4-3200, 1TB NVMe, RTX2060 Super. Saitek X52. LG 4K TV.
X3 Reunion, X3 TC, X Rebirth and now X4, still shooting Xenon and charting the universe since 2006.

Imperial Good
Moderator (English)
Moderator (English)
x4

Re: No collectables spawning from asteroids.

Post by Imperial Good » Mon, 18. Oct 21, 08:32

Try hitting the resource nodules on the asteroids. I have noticed these dropping inventory items. The resource nodules respawn every time scan mode is toggled so you can shoot as many as you like from the same asteroid as long as the asteroid still has health.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”