4.10 non responsive taxi mission NPC.

Ask here if you experience technical problems with X4: Foundations.

Moderator: Moderators for English X Forum

Submarine
x3tc

4.10 non responsive taxi mission NPC.

Post by Submarine » Thu, 14. Oct 21, 13:53

I had a mission to pick up a Teladi who would not respond to interaction. He was just stuck infront of a screen typing.

I initially accepted this mission after having just transferred a crewman away from a full ship (Discoverer Vn) and reassigned them to a new ship (Manorina) who had probably not arrived when I accepted the mission but had arrived when I went to talk to the NPC.

To get the NPC to respond I tried returning to the flight seat, undocking and redocking, leaving the flight seat and also deactivating and reactivating the mission, nothing worked to make the NPC respond until I saved and exited the game and reloaded.

Before reloading this I tried deactivating the mission, when the NPC left the workstation they still would not interact at all.

This is the save just in case but it will load and play normally so its probably not going to be much use.

I will keep an eye on this and try to reproduce it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/taryhi9p1cbx3 ... e_bug?dl=0
bloop

dtpsprt
x4

Re: 4.10 non responsive taxi mission NPC.

Post by dtpsprt » Thu, 14. Oct 21, 14:13

Many times the game "halts" in cases like this or when you enter an elevator and the doors don't open on the destination point, or there is no Trader in a Station. This is most probably "rubish" stuck either in the GPU RAM or the main one. Not much to do except save, exit and reload.

Return to “X4: Foundations - Technical Support”